Through Week Two

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Through Week Two

Post by BWahlberg » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Buck N is just upset he never got through the first round of a spelling bee.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 pm

He would spell "COW" C- O - W.....E-I-E-I-O............dagnabit!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:He would spell "COW" C- O - W.....E-I-E-I-O............dagnabit!
[youtube][/youtube]

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 am

Is Buck a plant from egritz? This crap is posted in smack, it is supposed to be smack.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:19 am

BWahlberg wrote:Buck N is just upset he never got through the first round of a spelling bee.
Never even been in one so you can take it shove that. This threat is about lies of the grizz making things up because they know how better DM is than there QB. I dont care what the guys link says if you rank DM tenth your an idiot.

Montana State University ('88)
Bobcat born and Bobcat bred ill be a Cat till the day when im dead.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:52 am

Buck N wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:Buck N is just upset he never got through the first round of a spelling bee.
Never even been in one so you can take it shove that. This threat is about lies of the grizz making things up because they know how better DM is than there QB. I dont care what the guys link says if you rank DM tenth your an idiot.
Buck it's smack. Settle down

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Buck N wrote:
Holy Sh*t, Nice English Buck N. I'm going to give you the benefit and hope that your just wasted off your ass!

Here I'll translate so you can read and understand what I just said.... Like English.... liquor store...3am...swazye express...drunk go cats...durrrrrr.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Holy Sh*t, Nice English Buck N. I'm going to give you the benefit and hope that your just wasted off your ass!

Here I'll translate so you can read and understand what I just said.... Like English.... liquor store...3am...swazye express...drunk go cats...durrrrrr.
Aint touch a drink in 30+ years guy. I never seen so much dumb stuff in one thread before now. I think you guys are happy Mcgee got hurt and now over hear to brag about the grizz. Post about how hes the 10th best? Give me a brake about it! You have screws lose if you think that garbage. Tables are turned. Cats forever.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Buck N wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:

Aint touch a drink in 30+ years guy. I never seen so much dumb stuff in one thread before now. I think you guys are happy Mcgee got hurt and now over hear to brag about the grizz. Post about how hes the 10th best? Give me a brake about it! You have screws lose if you think that garbage. Tables are turned. Cats forever.
Nope. Badlands is just fired up because this is the ONLY place he feels accomplishment outside of his day job. WHICH, if you didn't know....

IS................

CLEANING TRUCK STOP $HITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Thats actually a pretty clean ****** room for a truck stop.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Buck N wrote:Thats actually a pretty clean ****** room for a truck stop.
Why.... BUCK N. It's funny you mention that.

BADLANDS JUST GOT OFF HIS KNEES CLEANING IT!!!!

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Counter Assault wrote:
Buck N wrote:Thats actually a pretty clean ****** room for a truck stop.
Why.... BUCK N. It's funny you mention that.

BADLANDS JUST GOT OFF HIS KNEES CLEANING IT!!!!
Well he missed a piece of paper towel or a used TP in the corner. do you think his boss wwill notice

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 am

BWahlberg wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.
Wow is right guy. im not the one on here making lies and stories up all over the damn place.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

Buck N wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.
Wow is right guy. im not the one on here making lies and stories up all over the damn place.
So apparently Buck N has sobered up. And I did get canned for missing that paper towel. Boss said he's hiring a house bitch cuz they clean better. Heard he contacted Counter Assault immediately.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.
So apparently Buck N has sobered up. And I did get canned for missing that paper towel. Boss said he's hiring a house bitch cuz they clean better. Heard he contacted Counter Assault immediately.
Your a real wise guy arnet you? we used to deal with guys like you different.

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:16 am

10:01 and Buck is back on the sauce!

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Buck N wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.
Am I the only one that imagines this being said with a deep southern drawl, and a bottle of moonshine in BuckN drunk hands? You forgot to add BOOOYYY to the end BuckN

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:47 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Buck N wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
Buck N wrote:
Haha, wow.
Am I the only one that imagines this being said with a deep southern drawl, and a bottle of moonshine in BuckN drunk hands? You forgot to add BOOOYYY to the end BuckN
YOu can try to smack me all you want guy but it wont change the fact the grizz are not all you all crack them out to be. im fine right hear loud and proud for the CATS and you cant do anything about that guy.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 pm

BWahlberg wrote:10:01 and Buck is back on the sauce!
It's been a rough week over here. Can ya blame the guy?