Another gimmick from you know who

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: Another gimmick from you know who

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 am

John K wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Yep and in another 10 years you guys will Xerox it and act like you are cutting edge.

:coffee:
Because everything you guys do was completely original...right? All the other schools obviously copied those things from the "birthplace of college football". Every "cool" element of the college football gameday experience originated in Missoula...sometimes we have to be reminded of that. :roll:
And I am more than happy to be the guy to remind you. Glad you finally caught on..........at least to half of what I was conveying.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
John K wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Yep and in another 10 years you guys will Xerox it and act like you are cutting edge.

Because everything you guys do was completely original...right? All the other schools obviously copied those things from the "birthplace of college football". Every "cool" element of the college football gameday experience originated in Missoula...sometimes we have to be reminded of that. :roll:
And I am more than happy to be the guy to remind you. Glad you finally caught on..........at least to half of what I was conveying.

Man, you sure drink a lot of coffee.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Griz players have their own branding irons, and somehow MSU is the hick school.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 pm

CelticCat wrote:Griz players have their own branding irons, and somehow MSU is the hick school.
Ironic isn't it? Half the fans in the stadium/Fizzoula and probably most of the people associated with that liberal cesspool known as UM are probably vehemently opposed to branding cattle. ](*,)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:31 pm

09griz wrote:#grizenvy
Haha nope; it's simply #grizhubris

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

CelticCat wrote:Griz players have their own branding irons, and somehow MSU is the hick school.
And they dance around like mushroom high hippies when they play Cotton Eyed Joe....

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell

grizcountry420
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by grizcountry420 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm

WeedKillinCat wrote:
And they dance around like mushroom high hippies when they play Cotton Eyed Joe....
and you guys chant ESG GCG when you're not even playing Montana....... :roll:

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 pm

grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:
And you guys have a permanent sign in your stadium about the bobcats.......:roll:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

MSU Toddler wrote:Next griz gimmicks (please add)...
  • Free rape whistles for first 2,000 fans
    Special ticket pricing: $25 each or two for $60 (um math)
    2012 "almost won every game" championship t-shirt
    Rainbow bumper stickers - representing um school colors
    Secrets of coaching pamphlet including plays like the special drop-back punt formation or kicking off for both halves trick
    The griz fan app with "Loudest and Coldest" settings, "How to be an analyst after 1 game" FAQs, and the "Creative history" game
LOL

"2012 - almost won every game. The quality of teams we lost to were the best ever"

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:47 pm

grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:
That's actually true. And sing it in the shower and preach it to our children in lieu of grace before dinner.

webdav

Post by webdav » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Even though the game is in Bozeman, I see this year's Cat-Griz starting with the Griz captains parachuting into Bobcat Stadium wrapped in American flags, brandishing branding irons, and wearing replica Monte costumes, landing on running motorcycles on which they'll ride around the stadium, telling Cat fans about the time they invented football and cured cancer and asking where the river in the tailgate area is.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:56 pm

That's funny, I just see a bunch of low-life bums wearing Maroon Walmart clothing.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Counter Assault wrote:That's funny, I just see a bunch of low-life bums wearing Maroon Walmart clothing.
Hahaha,

Did ya see THAT guy that looked like he was a stump jumper from waaaaay back up in the yak? You know, the guy they said just LOOKS like a Griz fan.

I laughed my a$$ off

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:40 pm

91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:
And you guys have a permanent sign in your stadium about the bobcats.......:roll:

And your skanky, classless fans chant FTC before, during and after your road and home games at the inspiration of your old prick coach Hauck, who used to do the same with his future convict players at midfield after Cat-grizz and some of your players wear that on their arms during Cat-grizz.

So when you can say all that about us and esg gcg come back and we'll talk. Might want to take a quick look in the mirror.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 pm

WeedKillinCat wrote:
Like mushrooms are a bad thing....hee hee hee......ha ha ha..................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Htowngriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Htowngriz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:38 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:

And your skanky, classless fans chant FTC before, during and after your road and home games at the inspiration of your old prick coach Hauck, who used to do the same with his future convict players at midfield after Cat-grizz and some of your players wear that on their arms during Cat-grizz.

So when you can say all that about us and esg gcg come back and we'll talk. Might want to take a quick look in the mirror.
I've never once heard this, even in the student section. Stop making things up.

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 am

Htowngriz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:52 am

Htowngriz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:

It was on your own message board. The red coats had to tell them to pipe down on FTC chant. MSU's esg gcg chant is pretty mild by comparison and our players don't stencil to their arms for Cat-grizz and we've never had a coach say esg gcg let alone lead his players in that chant like Hauck was busted doing on our 50 yard line. Never had a MSU coach flip off um fans either. Seems to me you and your ilk like to blow MSU fans inappropriate behavior out of proportion, while ignoring your own. Go clean up your own before you come over here with that weak sauce. It's not like you don't have enough problems on your plate as it is.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Htowngriz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:

It was on your own message board. The red coats had to tell them to pipe down on FTC chant. MSU's esg gcg chant is pretty mild by comparison and our players don't stencil to their arms for Cat-grizz and we've never had a coach say esg gcg let alone lead his players in that chant like Hauck was busted doing on our 50 yard line. Never had a MSU coach flip off um fans either. Seems to me you and your ilk like to blow MSU fans inappropriate behavior out of proportion, while ignoring your own. Go clean up your own before you come over here with that weak sauce. It's not like you don't have enough problems on your plate as it is.
=D^

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

grizcountry420
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by grizcountry420 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:04 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:

Right.... you guys are sure letting your insecurities of little brother syndrome really show its true colors.. I STATE a fact and you guys get all butt hurt. Both of your statements hold no weight, your just typing to be typing.. There is no "permanent" sign in our stadium about the cats and we dont chant FTC during and after road and home games, you dumbasses!