Serious Suggestions to Improve bobcat football

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Serious Suggestions to Improve bobcat football

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:Anyone know what griz game they are going to raise the banner at? I understand they've got a nice one for being tied for 8th - 10th place in the Big Sky last year. Can't wait...
Hopefully you Cats were able to remove the CO off your 2011 co-champs banner. That way you boys could raise one that you won all to yourself :roll:
That reminds me, did your boys return their rings yet?
Actually I think we just left them in Bozeman. The boys felt sooo bad after the ass kicking they handed out to little brother on the Cats own field, they felt they needed to at least show some gratitude!

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:Anyone know what griz game they are going to raise the banner at? I understand they've got a nice one for being tied for 8th - 10th place in the Big Sky last year. Can't wait...
Hopefully you Cats were able to remove the CO off your 2011 co-champs banner. That way you boys could raise one that you won all to yourself :roll:
Actually I think we just left them in Bozeman. The boys felt sooo bad after the ass kicking they handed out to little brother on the Cats own field, they felt they needed to at least show some gratitude!
Current Cat players are 2-1 the griz (the returning 10th placers in the BSS, defending 5-6 record, quality wins against Idaho State, losers of 3 out of the last 4 at home . . . should I go on?).

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 pm

MSU Toddler wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Current Cat players are 2-1 the griz (the returning 10th placers in the BSS, defending 5-6 record, quality wins against Idaho State, losers of 3 out of the last 4 at home . . . should I go on?).
You would have to go on for a long time to come even close to catching our program buddy. I wonder how disappointed teams like Monmouth are when they actually arrive at Bobcats stadium and realize the Montana team that they are actually playing isn't the one they've always heard about and seen on tv? I WOULD BE PISSED!!!! #-o

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:28 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
So they didn't return their rings then? Ok just checking.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:29 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
You would have to go on for a long time to come even close to catching our program buddy. I wonder how disappointed teams like Monmouth are when they actually arrive at Bobcats stadium and realize the Montana team that they are actually playing isn't the one they've always heard about and seen on tv? I WOULD BE PISSED!!!! #-o
Yeah, it will take our program a long time to catch yours in DUI arrests and tazings

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Yeah, it will take our program a long time to catch yours in DUI arrests and tazings
This may not be true, if your program is indeed up and coming, past says that teams with troublemakers also pump out championships. See 80's Miami Hurricanes/90's Dallas Cowboys.
And just for the record..no Griz fans really take offense to the legal issues jokes. :coffee:

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:41 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
This may not be true, if your program is indeed up and coming, past says that teams with troublemakers also pump out championships. See 80's Miami Hurricanes/90's Dallas Cowboys.
And just for the record..no Griz fans really take offense to the legal issues jokes. :coffee:
We don't need/want thugs on our team to win championships. Apparently you think you do. Hmmmmm