"M"...yeah...you've really staked a claim...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

griz since earl solo
BobcatNation Redshirt

"M"...yeah...you've really staked a claim...

Post by griz since earl solo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Really?? Look at your comments :roll: " It kinda looks like a Bobcat"..."It's new to us"...Michigan doesn't even put an "M" on their helmets because ahhhh...it looks stupid or douchy. They've been playing for way over 100 years and have the MOST wins and the HIGHEST winning %...Yeah the M??? Their "winged" helmet is easily one of the most iconic and recognizable in sports. No, not even Michigan is attempting to "claim" the letter "M". Nice job on the new logo! Looks just like that high school in Texas I blogged about months ago. :thumbdown:

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: "M"...yeah...you've really staked a claim...

Post by asstastic » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Who's the Douche? You fans in Missoula crawled out of your holes with a little bit of hope until you lose a couple more at home again? Best part of the season last year was watching half of Washington Grizzly file out before time expired. Quit posting in this Forum smart guy, that's what the smack talk board is for.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

bozely
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bozely » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 pm

This guy celebrates when their qb gets a not guilty on a rape charge and slimes over to talk ****** about a logo change? Interesting.

A new era of football is here, UofM no longer will be the sole power in a much stronger Big Sky. ESG GCG

catdaddy7

Post by catdaddy7 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Why is it all the MMMMMMMMMontana fans in MMMMMMMissoula are bitter about the M? :-s

Thank God there's Hockey this year .........

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

griz since earl solo wrote:Really?? Look at your comments :roll: " It kinda looks like a Bobcat"..."It's new to us"...Michigan doesn't even put an "M" on their helmets because ahhhh...it looks stupid or douchy. They've been playing for way over 100 years and have the MOST wins and the HIGHEST winning %...Yeah the M??? Their "winged" helmet is easily one of the most iconic and recognizable in sports. No, not even Michigan is attempting to "claim" the letter "M". Nice job on the new logo! Looks just like that high school in Texas I blogged about months ago. :thumbdown:
Get an old fashioned M and the griz complain it "looks like Michigan's." Get a unique looking "M" and griz complain that it looks like a "high school" logo.

Methinks Missoula has an inferiority complex, all the time thinking about the Cats.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

griz since earl solo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by griz since earl solo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Daddy you must be getting old. Asstastic beat you to the microphone by 22 mins. I'm way to arrogant to be miffed about ANY of your responses to date. Get that parking lot paved yet? I'm looking forward to "Not" getting mud on my new Asics this year. What ya think of the grey chin on the new logo?? :crazy:

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

griz since earl solo wrote:Daddy you must be getting old. Asstastic beat you to the microphone by 22 mins. I'm way to arrogant to be miffed about ANY of your responses to date. Get that parking lot paved yet? I'm looking forward to "Not" getting mud on my new Asics this year. What ya think of the grey chin on the new logo?? :crazy:
Know a lot about stuff on your chin? Also, learn to use English. You must be a pro at serving fries.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

griz since earl solo wrote:Daddy you must be getting old. Asstastic beat you to the microphone by 22 mins. I'm way to arrogant to be miffed about ANY of your responses to date. Get that parking lot paved yet? I'm looking forward to "Not" getting mud on my new Asics this year. What ya think of the grey chin on the new logo?? :crazy:
An unwavering high level of arrogance is what I admire most about griz fans all together. They have started work on the gravel lot, I'm glad you can keep your shoes clean, I'll be tailgating in that lot. Look for a blue van with the big gold M on the sides, come by and I'll pour a beer on your head and we can talk about miffed ha. Are you reading my old posts? That's funny. And I like the logo.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

griz since earl solo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by griz since earl solo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 pm

asstastic wrote:
An unwavering high level of arrogance is what I admire most about griz fans all together. They have started work on the gravel lot, I'm glad you can keep your shoes clean, I'll be tailgating in that lot. Look for a blue van with the big gold M on the sides, come by and I'll pour a beer on your head and we can talk about miffed ha. Are you reading my old posts? That's funny. And I like the logo.
Graduated from beer a decade ago..Blantons, Bakers, Bookers now. Thanks for the offer though. :coffee:

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

griz since earl solo wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Graduated from beer a decade ago..Blantons, Bakers, Bookers now. Thanks for the offer though. :coffee:
And you wear Asics to football games. Class redefined.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

What a stupid post. Moved to smack.

Don't post on the main board anymore ... clearly you're a troll, so the smack board is your domain.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 am

Gses - talk to us after your logo no longer resembles a steaming pile of poop.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 am

Not sure what the Asics remark was... are you trying to brag about the kind of shoe that you wear? Not a good choice.

At least they might help you run away faster, cuz if you run your mouth in the stadium like you do here, you'll need all the speed you can get.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:What a stupid post. Moved to smack.

Don't post on the main board anymore ... clearly you're a troll, so the smack board is your domain.
Stupid post and even more stupider name "giZ since earl solo"? Really? That's like becoming a homosexual because one can't get a date with the opposite sex.

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

armingtonbobcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by armingtonbobcat » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Wait... I thought you weren't going to post any more GSES.... typical Fizz fan, never back up your promises

Bear Spray
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bear Spray » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 pm

griz since earl solo wrote:Really?? Look at your comments :roll: " It kinda looks like a Bobcat"..."It's new to us"...Michigan doesn't even put an "M" on their helmets because ahhhh...it looks stupid or douchy. They've been playing for way over 100 years and have the MOST wins and the HIGHEST winning %...Yeah the M??? Their "winged" helmet is easily one of the most iconic and recognizable in sports. No, not even Michigan is attempting to "claim" the letter "M". Nice job on the new logo! Looks just like that high school in Texas I blogged about months ago. :thumbdown:
GSES, why do you have such a chapped ass towards MSU? If the administration wants to go with a new look, and consolidate the brand, at the advice of many.....why would someone as intelligent as you give a rip?? When your jizz dropped the cartoon bear with the questionable juice splattering from his mouth, did you start a petition to fire the AD? ??? ????

Dude, you have serious anger issues. Did you wake up from the nightmare that is jizz football and realize that your 'talented' team finished lower in the Big Sky Confenence last year than the CATS finished in the nation?? Can you name those other EIGHT teams that had better records in the BSC? My advice to you is to post less, and take your meds.....

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Walk-on wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:What a stupid post. Moved to smack.

Stupid post and even more stupider name "giZ since earl solo"? Really? That's like becoming a homosexual because one can't get a date with the opposite sex.
Bazinga LOL

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:29 am

It sure sounds like someone wants us to drop the M, so that another team could then use it.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Griz-Nation
New Recruit

Post by Griz-Nation » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am

CelticCat wrote:Not sure what the Asics remark was... are you trying to brag about the kind of shoe that you wear? Not a good choice.

At least they might help you run away faster, cuz if you run your mouth in the stadium like you do here, you'll need all the speed you can get.
Oh man I didn't realize Bobcat stadium was hostile location I'll make sure I watch my step next time thanks for the tip :lol:

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Griz-Nation wrote:
CelticCat wrote:Not sure what the Asics remark was... are you trying to brag about the kind of shoe that you wear? Not a good choice.

Oh man I didn't realize Bobcat stadium was hostile location I'll make sure I watch my step next time thanks for the tip :lol:
And another griz-tard emerges out of the woodwork. Great first post Cletus! :yawn:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: