Both Montana Football teams make Big Sky a Joke!!!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bison Kirk Griz
New Recruit

Both Montana Football teams make Big Sky a Joke!!!

Post by Bison Kirk Griz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am

Montana State stuns NDSU athletic director by pulling out of 2013 football game | INFORUM | Fargo, N :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

word1
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Both Montana Football teams make Big Sky a Joke!!!

Post by word1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 am

Bison Kirk Griz wrote:Montana State stuns NDSU athletic director by pulling out of 2013 football game | INFORUM | Fargo, N :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Don't bring the grizz into this..they don't dodge games like pussies.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am

word1 wrote:
Bison Kirk Griz wrote:Montana State stuns NDSU athletic director by pulling out of 2013 football game | INFORUM | Fargo, N :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
The griz have bought out the last two games in Fargo.

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 am

I loved our schedule for next year. Now instead of the biggest regular season game in FCS we've got a meaningless game against an FBS team that no one cares about. Mark my words...we are now set up perfectly for another blowout loss in the playoffs. Hopefully in Fargo cause thats a game I can make it to but I'm starting to think we won't even make it to Fargo unless its a first round game.

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm

word1 wrote:

You keep saying these things like we the fans wanted MSU to back out of this game. We were looking forward to a giant FCS game as you and your fans were. [-X

Hating the griz since 02.

lakesbison
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by lakesbison » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Big fluffy gets rewarded by idiot selection playoff committee. That's the most hilarious part.

Grizz backed out twice. Bobcats backed out twice. NDSU won't schedule another big fluffy team again and hopefully this signals NDSU's admin that fbs gets us out of this quandary

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Plainiac wrote:I loved our schedule for next year. Now instead of the biggest regular season game in FCS we've got a meaningless game against an FBS team that no one cares about. Mark my words...we are now set up perfectly for another blowout loss in the playoffs. Hopefully in Fargo cause thats a game I can make it to but I'm starting to think we won't even make it to Fargo unless its a first round game.
Aren't you the same guy that doesn't think McGhee should start at QB, we should fire coach ash, etc. etc.... :roll:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 pm

lakesbison wrote:Big fluffy gets rewarded by idiot selection playoff committee. That's the most hilarious part.

Grizz backed out twice. Bobcats backed out twice. NDSU won't schedule another big fluffy team again and hopefully this signals NDSU's admin that fbs gets us out of this quandary
UND fans were right.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 pm

The only reason this would be acceptable would be if it was the only way to ensure 6 home games. Otherwise, FCS fans across the board are missing out on what would have been a fantastic game. I was greatly looking forward to this game as was everyone else. PF better have a dam good reason to make us look like cowards.

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Mods - why can't I quote people? I don't see a quote button...please don't tell me the quote buttons got bought out.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I think Coach Ash and the Cats have done a great job. The 2 time defending champs had us as their team to play this year. What a great compliment :). I am bummed we are not playing them though but all these fans on our board shows you how far our program has come! :)

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:30 pm

mods - please disregard my previous post. After reading cardiac's post I'm actually thankful that I can't quote.

lakesbison

Post by lakesbison » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:I think Coach Ash and the Cats have done a great job. The 2 time defending champs had us as their team to play this year. What a great compliment :). I am bummed we are not playing them though but all these fans on our board shows you how far our program has come! :)

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?? NDSU plays #5 KANSAS STATE.... but yea... you're right, we had you as our team to play this year. #-o #-o

CMONNNN MAN>

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

lakesbison wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:I think Coach Ash and the Cats have done a great job. The 2 time defending champs had us as their team to play this year. What a great compliment :). I am bummed we are not playing them though but all these fans on our board shows you how far our program has come! :)

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?? NDSU plays #5 KANSAS STATE.... but yea... you're right, we had you as our team to play this year. #-o #-o

CMONNNN MAN>
So if it isn't that then kudos to all you Bison fans for coming onto our board calling MSU fans names for something we have no control over. Stay classy! :roll:

lakesbison

Post by lakesbison » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Nah, I've been pretty dam classy. I offerred to be a tourguide for all you cat fans in dallas since you've never played there,

(especially in january) \:D/

Bison Kirk Griz
New Recruit

Post by Bison Kirk Griz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 am

I really wish this game was still on the books. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I am bummed............... :-k