Mod's

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Fetherston
New Recruit

Mod's

Post by Fetherston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Your mod moved my topic to smack talk if you would like to read..rtb also the guy who tried to twist my family name might be scared if they realized their own mod is acting like the media and taking something out of context to get a reaction agaisnt me

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Re: Mod's

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Fetherston wrote:Your mod moved my topic to smack talk if you would like to read..rtb also the guy who tried to twist my family name might be scared if they realized their own mod is acting like the media and taking something out of context to get a reaction agaisnt me
:-({|=

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Fetherston wrote:Your mod moved my topic to smack talk if you would like to read..rtb also the guy who tried to twist my family name might be scared if they realized their own mod is acting like the media and taking something out of context to get a reaction agaisnt me
Why don't you take responsibility for your tweet instead of playing the victim? Do you have no integrity? You must have learned that from Hauck.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Fetherston
New Recruit

Post by Fetherston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:56 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Why don't you take responsibility for your tweet instead of playing the victim? Do you have no integrity? You must have learned that from Hauck.

I said it!! Already admitted that but it was a group convo with some cat players there are more tweets before and after he took just one

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 am

Fetherston wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:

I said it!! Already admitted that but it was a group convo with some cat players there are more tweets before and after he took just one
Ok then show us these tweets. As it stands, you made a derogatory comment about MSU fans. MSU fans took offense. Now you are trying to clear your name by attempting to play the victim. Thats not going to fly here. If it was in fact a joke among friends, show us the context.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 am

Who really cares? I've got nothing against Fetherston, he was a hell of a player, and if you don't really think that he was just joking around with some of our players, than all of you are mistaken. It happens a lot more than you think.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:57 am

Your post has nothing to do with Bobcat football and simply referenced another smack thread which is why I, not rtb, moved it. Not my fault you can't figure out the purpose of our forums by their fairly simple and descriptive names as evidenced by you again posting this nonsense in the wrong place.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon