Nothing but class in Missoula

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Nothing but class in Missoula

Post by Air Force Cat » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 pm

It's smack talk coming from an old player about his rival team, why is everybody so dang surprised and worked up over this?? ](*,)

I grew up with Ryan and he is a good friend of mine. I can tell you that he hates the Cats as much as any griz fan/player... just like our fans/players hate the griz :shock:
Crazy I know

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

I posted it not because I was worked up over it or because I expect Griz to not hat the Cats and vice versa. I posted it because it is very stupid and looks childish when your team is out of the running and trying to mock the other team that just beat you and is having some great success.

So to me it just personified the arrogance and idiocy of griz behavior that I've seen lately.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

BDizzle
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by BDizzle » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm

allcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
allcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
allcat wrote:When a cat fan with an engineering degree says this stuff, it is a well thought out discussion. When a gritz fan with a dance degree says this type of stuff, it's over the top, shoot from the hip bull**it.

This post is complete and utter BS............Bdizzle doesnt HAVE a degree in dance you sawed off SOB!
Quit picking on the guy hes had a bad year.
What do they call it "liberal arts"? And I may be fat, but I'm not THAT short.

He has a Masters in B&E with a minor in animal husbandry...................
Sorry, my mistake, and I will not get into a discussion about marriage.
Actually I went to Bozeman for Civil Engineering. Born and raised a Griz fan. I'm the only one in my family that didn't graduate from UM.

GO GRIZ!

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

allcat wrote:When a cat fan with an engineering degree says this stuff, it is a well thought out discussion. When a gritz fan with a dance degree says this type of stuff, it's over the top, shoot from the hip bull**it.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

My feeling exactly :lol:

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

UMclassof2002
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by UMclassof2002 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

rtb wrote:it is very stupid and looks childish when your team is out of the running and trying to mock the other team that just beat you and is having some great success.
Hey, we resemble that remark!

Sincerely,

99.9% of Bobcatnation, circa 2000-2011 A.D.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 am

rebel wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
:thumbup: :thumbup:

My feeling exactly :lol:
There's a lot to be said for xenophobia, eh Hofer? :bs:
xenophobia is only for people that are different, like people with dance degrees.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey Ryan... don't be an embarrassment to your hometown of Helena, MT. Don't be "that" guy.

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

BDizzle

Post by BDizzle » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 am

Haha forgot about this gem.

GO GRIZ!

Gus
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Gus » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 am

It was a classic.. Let us not forget about all the griz fans that responded to what was obviously a joke with the anonymous death threats. :roll:

BDizzle

Post by BDizzle » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 am

Gus wrote:It was a classic.. Let us not forget about all the griz fans that responded to what was obviously a joke with the anonymous death threats. :roll:
The death threats were obviously a joke :roll:

GO GRIZ!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 pm

ryan should worry less about our bobcats.....and more about his cowboys.... :-^

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 am

ilovethecats wrote:ryan should worry less about our bobcats.....and more about his cowboys.... :-^
He's got quite the rebuilding project ahead of him there. I wish him luck!!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Nothing but class in Missoula

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 pm

ilovethecats wrote:ryan should worry less about our bobcats.....and more about his cowboys.... :-^
LOL Good post

fethersston
New Recruit

Post by fethersston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 pm

CapitalCityCat wrote:Hey Ryan... don't be an embarrassment to your hometown of Helena, MT. Don't be "that" guy.
Just here to clear up my name...just like in the media only so much is presented to public to sway their mind. The photo of my tweets is a great example..Adam Grigsby or rtfb or whoever took a photo of the brief conversation. To be exact I was tweeting Alex SIngleton, Trace Timmer, Kruz, Kaz, Brain F, Brad Daly, and Clay Bignell it was a joke between all of us which the poster took out of context. To also let you know there is a relationship players nothing fans will ever be able to understand unless they have played. These guys are my friends and good buddies good enough to where I have stayed at their house, going to the lake house, and taken fishing. Now can I say I was rooting for the cats a 100% heck no..it's hard to watch your rivial when your team isn't playing that's all but I do have a ton of respect of each of those players. I even have a little brother that attends MSU...during this convo I was even texting Alex SIngleton about getting together again. FYI I even attended a cat game against UND under cat player tickets. Were you rooting for us my senior year in the semi's?? How many have said FTG or BTG?? It's a in state rivial that's all we have. So whoever posted it or hopefully for the capitalcitycat I def wasn't that guy...and my hometown isn't Helena Montana. I was born and raised in EAST HELENA MONTANA!!! GO GRIZ!

Jonny_Bozeman
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Jonny_Bozeman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

fethersston wrote:
CapitalCityCat wrote:Hey Ryan... don't be an embarrassment to your hometown of Helena, MT. Don't be "that" guy.
Just here to clear up my name...just like in the media only so much is presented to public to sway their mind. The photo of my tweets is a great example..Adam Grigsby or rtfb or whoever took a photo of the brief conversation. To be exact I was tweeting Alex SIngleton, Trace Timmer, Kruz, Kaz, Brain F, Brad Daly, and Clay Bignell it was a joke between all of us which the poster took out of context. To also let you know there is a relationship players nothing fans will ever be able to understand unless they have played. These guys are my friends and good buddies good enough to where I have stayed at their house, going to the lake house, and taken fishing. Now can I say I was rooting for the cats a 100% heck no..it's hard to watch your rivial when your team isn't playing that's all but I do have a ton of respect of each of those players. I even have a little brother that attends MSU...during this convo I was even texting Alex SIngleton about getting together again. FYI I even attended a cat game against UND under cat player tickets. Were you rooting for us my senior year in the semi's?? How many have said FTG or BTG?? It's a in state rivial that's all we have. So whoever posted it or hopefully for the capitalcitycat I def wasn't that guy...and my hometown isn't Helena Montana. I was born and raised in EAST HELENA MONTANA!!! GO GRIZ!
Great post Ryan.

Bobcat Born, Bobcat Bred, Gonna Be a Bobcat, 'til the Day I'm Dead