ATTENTION cat fans...................

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kdigz
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: ATTENTION cat fans...................

Post by kdigz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:26 pm

BFcatfan wrote:Hey Alpha 1 dbag, like they posted on Facebook a few hours ago......6 days 19 hrs 25 min... Enjoy douche bag... Cause after that you are not going to enjoy it! + 21 count it...
Dude...ouch. When you're here a bit longer AG will grow on ya. Chill man. Chill.

60% of the time, it works every time

kdigz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by kdigz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

BFcatfan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
rtb wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:Hey Alpha 1 dbag, like they posted on Facebook a few hours ago......6 days 19 hrs 25 min... Enjoy douche bag... Cause after that you are not going to enjoy it! + 21 count it...
He is having fun and not taking personal jabs. Keep it classy and act like a Bobcat!
I think he is........................8-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Sorry Alpha for the dbag comment......didn't know your feelings got hurt so easily... I just have a very unhealthy hatred for the the Griz and their fan club. Thought you might understand that concept RTB.
Look pal, I understand your little brother complex but you need to know one thing........you are not capable of hurting my feelings...oh you can, try but then you will just get a cyber beatdown like the little brother you are and turn this thread into the devil spawn of eGriz.

Nobody wants that, so run along and play with your Cody Kirk doll.....Dont forget to comb her hair so she looks nice for game week.
For what it's worth Alpha I'm not your little brother, you would have to be a human being and I'm not so sure you have evolved yet. You Griz fans seem to want to label things like you invented football..eat*** Alpha I have been a Cat fan I'm sure longer than you have been alive. I am also pretty sure by your childish temper tantrum you had after my apology, that I did hurt your little feelings. The so called cyber beat down... Really.. You need that kind of attention you didn't get as a child that you want wear that crown" wear it.... With your dark pink skirt. Lets turn this thread into egriz spawn by the devil, you were. Thats what you came trolling for, so open wide and take a big bite. As for the Cody Kirk doll, they were sold out when I went buy one... Seems to be a popular item these days. But while shopping for one I came across a Alpha Griz doll, bought it to give to my dog as a chew toy. He had other ideas and let's just say the doll and dog still have a smile on their face. I tell you what.. Let's make a bet.. Cats win you buy me my Cody Kirk doll I so badly want... You win I will wipe that smile off the dolls face before my dog chews it into a thousand pieces!
Now you're just being mean BF. You are clearly looking for a place to vent your anger.

Go here http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewforum.php?f=1 I like a little smack talk just as much as anyone else, but you're just an angry person. Switch gears and make fun of the "keep it grizzly video." Alpha's a good chap.

60% of the time, it works every time

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

BFcatfan wrote: For what it's worth Alpha I'm not your little brother, you would have to be a human being and I'm not so sure you have evolved yet. You Griz fans seem to want to label things like you invented football..eat*** Alpha I have been a Cat fan I'm sure longer than you have been alive. I am also pretty sure by your childish temper tantrum you had after my apology, that I did hurt your little feelings. The so called cyber beat down... Really.. You need that kind of attention you didn't get as a child that you want wear that crown" wear it.... With your dark pink skirt. Lets turn this thread into egriz spawn by the devil, you were. Thats what you came trolling for, so open wide and take a big bite. As for the Cody Kirk doll, they were sold out when I went buy one... Seems to be a popular item these days. But while shopping for one I came across a Alpha Griz doll, bought it to give to my dog as a chew toy. He had other ideas and let's just say the doll and dog still have a smile on their face. I tell you what.. Let's make a bet.. Cats win you buy me my Cody Kirk doll I so badly want... You win I will wipe that smile off the dolls face before my dog chews it into a thousand pieces!
Really?

Thats all you got? A gay dog? Thats it?

You cat fans have slipped a long way in the smack department I mean seriously is Cliff Hysell your smack coach or what? I have heard better smack on the playground from a Catholic girls choir.

There is no way you have been a cat fan as long as I have been alive and are you really bragging about that? Do you cut yourself, do meth and masturbate with a cheese grater too?

Also everyone knows the AG1 doll is the hot Christmas item this year and it outsells the Cody Kirk doll 71 to 36.................36? Isnt that how many yards your doll of a running back had last year?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
BFcatfan wrote: For what it's worth Alpha I'm not your little brother, you would have to be a human being and I'm not so sure you have evolved yet. You Griz fans seem to want to label things like you invented football..eat*** Alpha I have been a Cat fan I'm sure longer than you have been alive. I am also pretty sure by your childish temper tantrum you had after my apology, that I did hurt your little feelings. The so called cyber beat down... Really.. You need that kind of attention you didn't get as a child that you want wear that crown" wear it.... With your dark pink skirt. Lets turn this thread into egriz spawn by the devil, you were. Thats what you came trolling for, so open wide and take a big bite. As for the Cody Kirk doll, they were sold out when I went buy one... Seems to be a popular item these days. But while shopping for one I came across a Alpha Griz doll, bought it to give to my dog as a chew toy. He had other ideas and let's just say the doll and dog still have a smile on their face. I tell you what.. Let's make a bet.. Cats win you buy me my Cody Kirk doll I so badly want... You win I will wipe that smile off the dolls face before my dog chews it into a thousand pieces!
Really?

You cat fans have slipped a long way in the smack department I mean seriously is Cliff Hysell your smack coach or what? I have heard better smack on the playground from a Catholic girls choir.

There is no way you have been a cat fan as long as I have been alive and are you really bragging about that? Do you cut yourself, do meth and masturbate with a cheese grater too?

Also everyone knows the AG1 doll is the hot Christmas item this year and it outsells the Cody Kirk doll 71 to 36.................36? Isnt that how many yards your doll of a running back had last year?
I think you might find more love on egriz.. But I doubt it.. I think you also might be close on what the score might look like come Saturday.. Cats 71 Griz 36... Gotta say....you got charm...I'm touched..

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 am

bobcatbob wrote:Yep-that's Missoula--rap capital of the State!

Yep-that is Missoula-rap capital of the State! Are you kidding me. How stupid. And, what does it have to do with playing football?
I think he needs to buy a vowel

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 am

Am I really the only one that sees a thread about a Griz Rap Video that sees that as a perfect opportunity to NOT click on that thread?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

MashTun
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MashTun » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 pm

PapaG wrote:Will this be 2 out of 3 years with no Griz in the playoffs, and an NCAA investigation hanging over their head?

Not good, regardless of the game Saturday. I'm hearing there will be a lot of blue and gold at the game, because Griz fans are selling their tickets to make back some money.
With a victory Saturday, we could also hand the dark pinkie's a losing season......how nice would that be? :suds:

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry

MashTun
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MashTun » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:02 pm

kdigz wrote:
Dude...ouch. When you're here a bit longer AG will grow on ya. Chill man. Chill.
yeah, alpha grows on you....like mold. Seriously he's not a bad dude...pretty outrageous at times.

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

MashTun wrote:
PapaG wrote:Will this be 2 out of 3 years with no Griz in the playoffs, and an NCAA investigation hanging over their head?

Not good, regardless of the game Saturday. I'm hearing there will be a lot of blue and gold at the game, because Griz fans are selling their tickets to make back some money.
With a victory Saturday, we could also hand the dark pinkie's a losing season......how nice would that be? :suds:
You mean kill their final remaining streak. :lol:

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
ChiOCat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Never.........I see the men have chosen to keep quiet after last year and they let the chick do the talkin for them.

They took pity on ya. They knew it was the only way you'd get a lady to talk to you. :D
Nice try Chi......they talk to me all the time. They try to woo me with things like, "quit talking to me", "give me back my keys" and "if you dont get out of the bushes I am calling the cops"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta hand it to ya, Alpha, your a funny MF!!!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:26 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Really?

BFcatfan is an angry little dude.

AG1 I would like to put my name on the list of presents. But I will take a 18er of coors light if you would be so kind. I'm pretty sure you owe me from a few years ago anyway

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 am

I am not saying you are wrong BBB but I would buy you an 18er just for coming up with that screen name................ 8)

www.maroonblood.com

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:59 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:I am not saying you are wrong BBB but I would buy you an 18er just for coming up with that screen name................ 8)
Let me tell you a little story.
One fateful midafternoon and an entire box of donuts and watching batman cartoons the Gentleman soon to be named BigBruceBaker sat with a cold brewski (yeah I drink beer while eating donuts lay off me) and checked a delightful little site called Bobcatnation.com. He looked in wonder at the exceptional English and grammar that was represented along with the amazing ability to set aside egos and discuss football without a cross word. This same aforementioned Gentleman decided he must join this site and after careful consideration and multiple hours with pen and paper in hand BigBruceBaker was born.

This same BigBruceBaker is the man you need to pay your debts to sir.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 am

Well as luck would have it, I will be in Sidney over the weekend.......................

www.maroonblood.com