AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by Plainiac » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Plainiac wrote:I look forward to punching 174 in the mouth. Kid needs to learn some manners.Oh, and 174? I saw the pics of you that Alpha posted awhile back you little f'n doughboy. You're in no position to be talking ****** to anybody. That said, congrats EWU. Good luck going forward.
My second internet stalker, threatening violence no less. We got ourselves a winner! =D^ =D^ =D^

Not a threat. You're a punk ass little bitch that makes your entire fanbase look like ******. I recommend you stick to watching games at the Q you f'n ballwasher. I'll be there for at least one of them. Looking forward to meeting you (and since I know what you look like, I won't just unload on you. We can go outside). See ya soon I hope.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Your a cu*T that is for certain........I hope your mom dies choking on the sperm bubble..............

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Screamin_Eagle174
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 am

Plainiac wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Plainiac wrote:I look forward to punching 174 in the mouth. Kid needs to learn some manners.Oh, and 174? I saw the pics of you that Alpha posted awhile back you little f'n doughboy. You're in no position to be talking ****** to anybody. That said, congrats EWU. Good luck going forward.
My second internet stalker, threatening violence no less. We got ourselves a winner! =D^ =D^ =D^

Not a threat. You're a punk ass little bitch that makes your entire fanbase look like ******. I recommend you stick to watching games at the Q you f'n ballwasher. I'll be there for at least one of them. Looking forward to meeting you (and since I know what you look like, I won't just unload on you. We can go outside). See ya soon I hope.
In the eyes of the Spokane Police Dept., that is a threat. Good luck with that, ******.

2010 National Champions. 2 Walter Payton Winners. 2 Buck Buchanan Winners.

MSUcantouchus
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by MSUcantouchus » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Easy Alpha, no one likes this little child but keep the board a little cleaner. This isn't egriz.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I hate dark pink

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm

MSUcantouchus wrote:Easy Alpha, no one likes this little child but keep the board a little cleaner. This isn't egriz.

I agree, enough with the sexually explicit insults. I'm no prude but wow, its getting to be way too much.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

FTG06'
Member # Retired

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by FTG06' » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
MSUcantouchus wrote:I hope to play you guys again. At least we can put to bed the Vern Adams best QB of the century debate to bed.

Never said he was the best QB of the century. That's between Erik Meyer, Matt Nichols, and Bo Levi. :coffee:
And Travis Lulay.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

lakesbison
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by lakesbison » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 pm

alphagrizz. PM me fool. your team sucks, but you're pretty cool haha

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 am

MSUcantouchus wrote:Please post these pics, I got to see this troll.

Now you will get to see Screaming Bagle cry like the little bitch he is over this. I got these pictures from a friend of mine and hes already cried to 2 different boards about them. Maybe he shouldnt run his mouth and things like this wouldnt happen.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
MSUcantouchus wrote:Please post these pics, I got to see this troll.

Now you will get to see Screaming Bagle cry like the little bitch he is over this. I got these pictures from a friend of mine and hes already cried to 2 different boards about them. Maybe he shouldnt run his mouth and things like this wouldnt happen.
I found this pic of SE too

he must have been thinking about having to play the Cats in the playoffs

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by FTG06' » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
You wouldn't have "Internet stalkers" if you didn't run your mouth so much.

When you're up to your ears in s***, shut your mouth.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77