Hell's Bells Im calling you out!!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Hell's Bells Im calling you out!!

Post by Go Scats Go » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:50 pm

In one of you many rambling posts you stated the Kitties will only lose one game. I asked for some comment on which game they would lose, and your reply was to turn tall and act like you did not say it...

So Plese master kitty tell us who the fighting furballs are going to lose to?

I am allready on record to say the cats start 0-4 or 1-3.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Re: Hell's Bells Im calling you out!!

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:07 am

Go Scats Go wrote:In one of you many rambling posts you stated the Kitties will only lose one game. I asked for some comment on which game they would lose, and your reply was to turn tall and act like you did not say it...

So Plese master kitty tell us who the fighting furballs are going to lose to?

ya know what scat this is what a pm is for....although i will give you the benefit of the doubt over it because i havent checked them yet.

I dont think i need to answer your question over which game i think the cats are going to loose...let me put it to ya this way - it ant the griz and it is a D1A team.

This space for rent....

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:22 am

or 2-2 or 3-1 or 4-0...

FTG

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:54 pm

been a couple of days scats........still waiting for my pm

This space for rent....

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:26 pm

Hell's Bells wrote:been a couple of days scats........still waiting for my pm
PM not needed- And by the way its been less then 1 day

Just hope your dont pee on yourself at 1-3!!!

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:40 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:

if you are not man enough to call me out via a PM then i am not going to grace you with a reply scats. I am not going to goto the trouble you with the truth to the matter so i guess you can just go back to your blissful ignorant thoughts

This space for rent....

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:41 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
or 2-2 or 3-1 or 4-0...
Not me always said 0-4 or 1-3

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:00 pm

Hell's Bells wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:

if you are not man enough to call me out via a PM then i am not going to grace you with a reply scats. I am not going to goto the trouble you with the truth to the matter so i guess you can just go back to your blissful ignorant thoughts
Just like a bobcat or a democrat cant answer a simple question!
Last edited by Go Scats Go on Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:55 pm

First of all i am a free-market republican second of all i am not answering you unless you do the proper thing and PM me

This space for rent....

Robcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Robcat » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:57 am

HB-Good job, the PM's keep this board above the rest. In particular the one in Griz Land.

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:46 am

Robcat wrote:HB-Good job, the PM's keep this board above the rest. In particular the one in Griz Land.
Of course, the board in Griz Land does have about four times the number of members that this one has. Do you really think this board won't have its share of petty, idiotic postings by the time it has as much activity as egriz does?

On an unrelated note -- maybe I'm missing part of the story here, but why is it that you think this is a matter that should be dealt with in a PM, Hells? It seems to me that Scats is questioning a point that you made on another thread. To me, it seems like a fair point for public discussion, and not something that should have to be relegated to PMs. *shrug*

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:56 am

Grizlaw wrote:
Robcat wrote:HB-Good job, the PM's keep this board above the rest. In particular the one in Griz Land.
Of course, the board in Griz Land does have about four times the number of members that this one has. Do you really think this board won't have its share of petty, idiotic postings by the time it has as much activity as egriz does?

On an unrelated note -- maybe I'm missing part of the story here, but why is it that you think this is a matter that should be dealt with in a PM, Hells? It seems to me that Scats is questioning a point that you made on another thread. To me, it seems like a fair point for public discussion, and not something that should have to be relegated to PMs. *shrug*
if he wants to reread the thread i have already answered it - seems to me that scats wants to make a circus through the smack bord about it and i am not going to be a part of it. Sorry GL but if he does want to "call me out" he can do it via P.M. and i will answer any/all questions he might have, otherwise i would be just as happy to let this thread die and wait for his P.M.

This space for rent....

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:04 am

Come one Grizlaw, HB answered the question right away. Scats is being difficult, go figure. I am a little surprised that you are backing Scats on this issue…

I think most people would agree that a lot of the negative discussion that happens on egriz would be better suited for PMs. I would rather see that happen then the constant hijacking of threads over petty matters.

FTG

Grizlaw

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:08 am

mquast53000 wrote:Come one Grizlaw, HB answered the question right away. Scats is being difficult, go figure. I am a little surprised that you are backing Scats on this issue…
I'm not really backing anyone; I didn't read the whole thread at once (i.e. I read the earlier part last week, and only read the recent part now).

Agreed; Scats is being difficult. Next...

Grizlaw

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:12 am

mquast53000 wrote:I think most people would agree that a lot of the negative discussion that happens on egriz would be better suited for PMs. I would rather see that happen then the constant hijacking of threads over petty matters.
About the problems on egriz -- yeah, I agree that they've got some problems over there. If you follow the threads, though, I think you'd agree that the vast majority of the problems are caused by just a few posters (one of which is a guy who has been causing problems on every board he's ever visited since at least 2000, which is when I started participating on I-AA message boards). Overall, I think the mods over there do a pretty good job, it's just that the rogue posters are hard to control.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:54 am

Hell's Bells wrote:First of all i am a free-market republican second of all i am not answering you unless you do the proper thing and PM me
Im sorry I guess I was mistaken-

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SMACK TALK FORUM!!!!!!!!

I guess Hells Bells is just as I thought a Nuetered Cat- No BALLS

Comon man- You hide behind a PM like its some sacred place, Im telling you its the Clinton way out- So that no one will know whats said and then your not held accountable! You will just deny it was ever said!

I read all the coments and Your quote was " dont think i need to answer your question over which game i think the cats are going to loose...let me put it to ya this way - it ant the griz and it is a D1A team."

I have stated the cats will be 0-4 or 1-3, I might be wrong and Im sure I will hear all about it if I am. But atleast IVE GOT BALLS, and I will be here If I'm Wrong and take my lumps from Furball Nation!!!

SO JUST FOR THE RECORD You believe that the Kitties will be 14-1 and win the national championship
YES or NO

Atleast have the Nuts to make it clear to all
Last edited by Go Scats Go on Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:14 am

Dude, it is an internet forum. No one knows who you are or where you're from (although I'm assuming you're from the fetid pit that is Mazolla). Sure, you can have your so called "balls" and be an annoying d!*k to someone online w/ out fear of repurcussion. Try being an annoying d!*k to HB on the street - those "balls" might shrivel up a bit. E-thug it up you loser... :roll:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:51 am

grizzh8r wrote:Dude, it is an internet forum. No one knows who you are or where you're from (although I'm assuming you're from the fetid pit that is Mazolla). Sure, you can have your so called "balls" and be an annoying d!*k to someone online w/ out fear of repurcussion. Try being an annoying d!*k to HB on the street - those "balls" might shrivel up a bit. E-thug it up you loser... :roll:

****edit**** i'm tired, havnt been able to get more then 4 hours of rest a night for the last 2 weeks, frusterated and generally not in a good mood so please do read accordingly...i do not aplolgise for it but i did have to defend myself against our fellow once in a blue moon poster......******edit****

scats

1) i answered that question along time ago in the thread in question - it takes reading between the lines...i know it is a lost art for sombody like you who has absolutely no social funciton whatsoever

2) you seem not to be interested in good old smack...instead you seem interested in "calling me out" at last check the good moderators on this chatbord seem to want call out sessions to be done by p.m. only...bac rtb you can correct me if i am wrong here

3) i gave you where to find my answer to your so-called question numerous times on this thread and yet you still ask for it. if you wonder no i am not going to dig it up on the archives of bobcat nation you must show some motivation to go and find it

4) about me having no balls in smack - yes i do i enjoy talking smack like the rest...i just dont like it when some two bit punk from lord knows where who is new to the chat bord decides to try and make and example out of me and classlessly tries to call me out.

btw keep up this thread...personally i wish this thread will die out and wither on the vine but hey if you want to provide me with some humor scats i dare you to keep it up :lol:

finally how the f*** long did it take for you to type up that responce? do you only think one sentance at a time?
Last edited by Hell's Bells on Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

This space for rent....

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:53 am

[quote="Go Scats Go

SO JUST FOR THE RECORD You believe that the Kitties will be 14-1 and win the national championship
YES or NO

Atleast have the Nuts to make it clear to all[/quote]

you are tossing that word around like you are somehow addicted to it...i have been telling you my answer for TWO WEEKS and i have been hoping...praying to god...almost to the point of bribery..that you would have the brains to somehow reread that post and then make a comment

for those of us who are to lazy to read previous threads as to what i had already answered one of their questions (hey scats this is you btw) my answer is this...yes i did say that...but before you laugh at me the cats have more of a chance to win the national championship then the griz do this year
Last edited by Hell's Bells on Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

This space for rent....