Congrats to Bobcat fans!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonomaCat

Congrats to Bobcat fans!

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:19 pm

It's funny how the smack board is almost exclusively the domain of Griz fans while the Cat posters stay upstairs. That's a good thing. The subtitle of the smack board really says it all.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:30 pm

Ya, well you suck!!!

I think I am getting it.

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Congrats to Bobcat fans!

Post by VictorG » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:54 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:It's funny how the smack board is almost exclusively the domain of Griz fans while the Cat posters stay upstairs. That's a good thing. The subtitle of the smack board really says it all.
Where do I start?

1) Well, I don't see many Griz posters starting SMACK topics on Griz Boards either. We start them on the Smack Board over here because we KNOW that they belong over here. Not like SOME STATE posters who start everything in the wrong place!

2) Talking about the STATE football team can only be SMACK!!!

3) You should really only have a SMACK page for football anyway because most of your posts have Griz topics or comments in them anyway!

Sorry I had to reply with this SMACK to your post B.A.C........I usually enjoy your posts. :)

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:00 pm

Hey Victor... hey Victor. (couldn't resist... Smoke Signals is my favorite film).

I wouldn't be at all suprised if the Griz smack boards are filled with Bobcats as well -- I don't read them enough to keep track. It was just kind of interesting to me that this board had pretty much turned into a Griz only board and that I didn't see any Bobcat posts at all for quite awhile. I think the initial burst of smack euphoria (to steal a drug reference) has worn off, and now it's getting back to being pretty benign, as it always does.

VictorG

Post by VictorG » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:02 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:Hey Victor... hey Victor. (couldn't resist... Smoke Signals is my favorite film). I think the initial burst of smack euphoria (to steal a drug reference) has worn off, and now it's getting back to being pretty benign, as it always does.
Ya, it gets real boring this time of the year. The people who take things to seriously tend to be pissed off by now and dissappear for a while and the rest of us just seem to post once and a while so we don't forget our passwords! :D

Where in the Bay Area do you live? I moved "back" to Victor in 1994 but prior to that lived in Manteca for 12 years. Met and married my wife in Stockton (she's a nataive Californian from a small northern town so she has adjusted well).

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:39 am

I live in San Francisco and work in San Jose... and spend way too much time commuting in between.

VictorG

Post by VictorG » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:05 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:I live in San Francisco and work in San Jose... and spend way too much time commuting in between.
I used to work in Livermore and lived in Manteca. The commute was about 100 miles/day and it took 3hrs a day. Don't miss it at all!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:19 pm

VictorG, what are you doing? are you getting buddy buddy with the enemy?? Bad Victor, no biscuit!!

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

VictorG

Post by VictorG » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:08 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:VictorG, what are you doing? are you getting buddy buddy with the enemy?? Bad Victor, no biscuit!!
Sorry, ran out of beer yesterday!

All better now! :)

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:11 am

VictorG wrote:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:VictorG, what are you doing? are you getting buddy buddy with the enemy?? Bad Victor, no biscuit!!
Sorry, ran out of beer yesterday!

All better now! :)
You have to be careful V, they'll try to convert you when you least expect it. Cats are creepy little creatures with no moral value. :evil:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.