Hack sticking it it Hartman

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:01 pm

Sooo... you're saying that people shouldn't have kids or they might end up like Cats-theotherwhitemeat and be Griz fans?

Just kidding.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:12 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:Griz fans .... And the Cheer is for Bobcat fans right? So why does it bother you so much? Truth HURTS

You just don't get it. Believe it or not the Griz fans are trying to help you out. This cheer doesn't bother the Griz fans it hurts your program. Parents with kids will stay home. The proof is with Georgia Southern and how fan behavior at home games have weekend their program. They have 6 flags and attendance is falling every year. Why is that? That doesn't make sense. No one cares what students do at a game but when you see adults acting like a jackass that's when there is a problem.

Some might say "when you see the enemy making a mistake...get out of their way."
It appears to me that these Griz fans are giving constructive criticism.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:16 pm

Damn this topic will not die! Has Hartmans name been mentioned in the last 40 or so posts! Do any of you guy's even remember what this post's topic was/is.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:39 pm

mslacat wrote:Damn this topic will not die! Has Hartmans name been mentioned in the last 40 or so posts! Do any of you guy's even remember what this post's topic was/is.
Somebody's got their panties in a twist. Hartman who?

BAC, I would love to talk taxes with you but frankly I'd rather watch the grass grow. And I mean the kind in my yard.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:42 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
No Panties here in a bundle Tuesdays are commando days, Wednesday is panties day, you big dope!

By the way Cat-theotherwhitemeat you have a wonderful big old smile!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:47 pm

mslacat wrote: big dope!
mslacat, no no no, I said not that kind of grass.
mslacat wrote:By the wyou have a wonderful big old smile!
don't be nice, I hate it when Cat fans are nice. it makes it difficult to be nasty.

and finally...
mslacat wrote:Tuesdays are commando days
eeeew, should only be done by beautiful women wearing short skirts.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by VictorG » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:02 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote: 100,000 sperm...and you were the fastest???
My God! I disappear for a few days and this is what the SMACK changes to! Talking about taxes, having kids and failing birth control!

By the way, if you only had 100,000 sperm you most likely wouldn't need birth control!