How does a hippy solve a $1,000,000 budget deficit?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:44 am

eRat-a-Cat-er
Cute. real cute. You have too much time on your hands , though. Ever consider vonlunteering to a non-profit group?

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by VictorG » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:47 am

mslacat wrote:eRat-a-Cat-er
Cute. real cute. You have too much time on your hands , though. Ever consider vonlunteering to a non-profit group?
He does! It's called "Educate the Cats Society"!

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:16 am

Deleted by eRat-a-Cat-er :shock:
Last edited by eRat-a-Cat-er on Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:07 pm

eRat-a-Cat-er
I was actually giving you a compliment and having some good old fun with you too, but I think I know where you are coming from now.

Have a good life.

Nick

Re: How does a hippy solve a $1,000,000 budget deficit?

Post by Nick » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:26 pm

BozoneCat wrote:"UM installs 16-foot-tall electronic sign"

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2004 ... news04.txt

I love how you are quick to call the citizens and students of a somewhat liberal community "hippies."

What is this the 1950s??...Well no I guess then they were called "beatnicks"...And it's not even the first Cat fan I've heard do this!.....Off topic I know but I guess I'll stoop to the level and realize that a redneck has been away from the sheep for too long :wink:
Last edited by Nick on Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FTC

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:33 pm

Now Nick, they've got some progressively liberal fans at MSU, see...

:wink:

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:37 am

Nick, I don't know how old you are, and I don't know if you are in school here in Missoula or what? If you can honestly say that you don't think Missoula is run over with hippies, even if most of them are quasi-pseudo-hippies, then I think you need to look a little closer. In case you don't know, I live in Missoula and go to grad school here, so I can say for a fact that Missoula is a hippy town. Funny story: I was teasing one of my classmates about something (after a football weekend), calling her a hippy in a completely joking manner, and she related a hilarious story. She did her undergrad at UM, and she remembered that one of her first days on campus as a freshman, she was walking down the Oval with a friend, and they witnessed some dreadlocked hippy walk around the Oval and HUGGED all the trees. She was dead serious, and said they all got a good laugh about it. I guess "tree-hugger" wasn't just a moniker to him! LOL

GO CATS GO!!!

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:44 pm

As a Missoula kid born and raised, I have to give the cats that one...Birkenstocks, wool socks and bongs are the rule. :D

VictorG

Post by VictorG » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:22 pm

Just go down town Missoula on a warm summers day...........Boy, sure brings back memories! The smell of grass in the air........sometimes even when you're not around a lawn!