For Paytonlives

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: For Paytonlives

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:57 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:41 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:11 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:45 am
msuhunter wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:27 am
It’s incredible the lack of hubris that fan base has after receiving and absolute thumping. You would think they are undefeated with a 1 seed going into the playoffs. Such an arrogant bunch of asshats they are.
I can see why they think that they can make a run. They should win tonight and this is as vulnerable as I’ve seen NDSU look in over a decade. They almost beat SAC OTR with now third string qb. Other upsets could make the path easier for them. Idaho could beat Samford. They match up well against a lot of these teams.
They 1000% do not match up well against NDSU.
The only thing they’re hanging their hat on is NDSU is a “traditional” running team and not +1 like the Cats killed them with. That will be the new mantra. Their D is still really elite, but just not against the +1. Thus they should ****** down the Bison.

I think NDSU runs all over them.
Have they watched NDSU film this year?! NDSU is running everything in the book including plenty of +1 on the edge with Cam Miller (who's an underrated athlete). Sorry I just don't see the narrative being correct on their end. It's just wishful thinking. NDSU is far from traditional in the run game but the Griz don't match up against their line either if they want to be 21 personnel and run right at the Griz. Where they truly are susceptible is their defense is giving up chunk plays at a higher clip than years past. However, still very good against the run.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:11 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:57 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
msuhunter wrote:
It’s incredible the lack of hubris that fan base has after receiving and absolute thumping. You would think they are undefeated with a 1 seed going into the playoffs. Such an arrogant bunch of asshats they are.
I can see why they think that they can make a run. They should win tonight and this is as vulnerable as I’ve seen NDSU look in over a decade. They almost beat SAC OTR with now third string qb. Other upsets could make the path easier for them. Idaho could beat Samford. They match up well against a lot of these teams.
The only thing they’re hanging their hat on is NDSU is a “traditional” running team and not +1 like the Cats killed them with. That will be the new mantra. Their D is still really elite, but just not against the +1. Thus they should ****** down the Bison.

Have they watched NDSU film this year?! NDSU is running everything in the book including plenty of +1 on the edge with Cam Miller (who's an underrated athlete). Sorry I just don't see the narrative being correct on their end. It's just wishful thinking. NDSU is far from traditional in the run game but the Griz don't match up against their line either if they want to be 21 personnel and run right at the Griz. Where they truly are susceptible is their defense is giving up chunk plays at a higher clip than years past. However, still very good against the run.
Oh I agree 100%. I just know what will be said by them going into the game. It’s like clockwork.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:49 pm

Come on now, give them a break. I am sure they have the toughest bracket AGAIN this year. Just like every year...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:20 pm

Lord Vigo wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:52 pm
This whole thread is embarrassing.
It’s pretty, pretty, bad.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:24 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
msuhunter wrote:

The main thing the Bizon are missing this year, that makes them almost seem human, is an NFL-ready quarterback. Don’t look now, but some of the hard-core data metrics still make them the team to beat. Pooooooor grisslies. Pooooooor grisslies.

FA_Q_M
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by FA_Q_M » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:52 pm

Griz fans are unbelievable...
There are absolutely a$$holes on both sides, but Griz fans are the UNDISPUTED champs when it comes to being overly sensitive and thin skinned; ZERO sense of humor or perspective. It's a rivalry. It's supposed to be a little ridiculous, and at the very least, fun. Those clowns over there are so god damn full of themselves they can't even laugh at themselves or show a shred of humility. Learn from these ass clowns BN.

the ghost of cat_stache_fever

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:02 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:20 pm
Lord Vigo wrote:
I feel so bad we let you two down. If only everyone could live up to the high moral standard you two have set.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:09 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Lord Vigo wrote:
Eh. I’ve seen far FAR worse over the years. This one wasn’t even on the radar.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:12 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:09 am
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Lord Vigo wrote:
Eh. I’ve seen far FAR worse over the years. This one wasn’t even on the radar.
Idk. Complaining about a moderator banning low quality trolls is pretty sad to me.

I’ve had the pleasure of reading egriz a few times too many, and I have to say, a lot of the Cat fans that post there are just really bad trolls.

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by St George » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:16 am

No need to go over there. Every post ends up like this:

My dick is bigger than yours.
My daddy can beat up your daddy.
I make lots of money therefore I must be smarter than you.
My wife is prettier than yours.
I played the game.

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:25 pm

94VegasCat wrote:
HookedonGris is guilty of posting a comment on a topic that recently got some folks a timeout over there too. In one of the threads a comment was made about the gris being dominated and HoG says “oh no, you’ve got your mother involved in all of this again? No whips this time!!”

I know that there’s some real turds that troll over there and I also know that some of those folks just post crap to incite bedlam. The same happens here.

I am extremely grateful that even though there are disagreements here on BN, we’ll all get along at the end of the day. Over there, it’s cannibalism.
If it makes all you safe-spacers feel better, I did get a warning for that comment from the Mods. Oh well, it was worth it for that post :)

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:59 pm

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:29 am

Was that Hauck before the takedown?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:51 pm

Dude. You band me today. Wtf? I'm like Marevrick when he says he hardly ever bluffs. I hardly ever troll.

I'd seriously like to see the post that got me band till tomorrow. Honestly every person that responded to me that's a griz fan it was furthering a discussion. I don't even care about posting right now. I just don't want to have to re-read posts I've already read just to figure out what page I was on.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:53 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:25 pm
94VegasCat wrote:
HookedonGris is guilty of posting a comment on a topic that recently got some folks a timeout over there too. In one of the threads a comment was made about the gris being dominated and HoG says “oh no, you’ve got your mother involved in all of this again? No whips this time!!”

I know that there’s some real turds that troll over there and I also know that some of those folks just post crap to incite bedlam. The same happens here.

I am extremely grateful that even though there are disagreements here on BN, we’ll all get along at the end of the day. Over there, it’s cannibalism.
If it makes all you safe-spacers feel better, I did get a warning for that comment from the Mods. Oh well, it was worth it for that post :)
Man I wonder how many griz posters got the ban hammer too. I haven't seen AZ or CDA post at all in the last day.

I've supported you here in your feud with a certain whiner. I expect the favor returned! 😆

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:53 pm

lutecat wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:53 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:25 pm
94VegasCat wrote:

Man I wonder how many griz posters got the ban hammer too. I haven't seen AZ or CDA post at all in the last day.

I've supported you here in your feud with a certain whiner. I expect the favor returned! 😆
Haha I got you!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:43 am

lutecat wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:51 pm
Dude. You band me today. Wtf? I'm like Marevrick when he says he hardly ever bluffs. I hardly ever troll.

I'd seriously like to see the post that got me band till tomorrow. Honestly every person that responded to me that's a griz fan it was furthering a discussion. I don't even care about posting right now. I just don't want to have to re-read posts I've already read just to figure out what page I was on.
I got band for an emoji. Payton/Scats all of a sudden thinks he's elon musk and is abusing his power to make his ego feel better. It's actually pretty weird and sad. I've heard the other egris mods are getting fed up with his egotistical BS.

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by TIrwin24 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:34 pm

I haven't been around for awhile. Is AG1 still in existence?

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:51 pm

TIrwin24 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:34 pm
I haven't been around for awhile. Is AG1 still in existence?
Good to see you back. In the actual form of AG1, no. Not sure if any other random user names have been created by him tho. Some were thinking “grizgirl” was him. I’m not convinced…nor do I actually really care.

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable