Can you get this big, this fast?

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Bobcat4Ever
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Can you get this big, this fast?

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 pm

I was just reading an article about the upcoming Masters golf tournament in November. Came across this about Bryson DeChambeau.
Bryson DeChambeau has been the talk of golf since golf returned. He added some 40 pounds of muscle and mass, all designed to enable him to swing faster and harder and hit drives farther than anyone imagined. It carried him to a six-shot victory in the U.S. Open with a game that defied convention. And that was just the start.
40 lbs. between March and September. Not just belly fat, apparently. Is this feasible?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: Can you get this big, this fast?

Post by RickRund » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 pm
I was just reading an article about the upcoming Masters golf tournament in November. Came across this about Bryson DeChambeau.
Bryson DeChambeau has been the talk of golf since golf returned. He added some 40 pounds of muscle and mass, all designed to enable him to swing faster and harder and hit drives farther than anyone imagined. It carried him to a six-shot victory in the U.S. Open with a game that defied convention. And that was just the start.
40 lbs. between March and September. Not just belly fat, apparently. Is this feasible?
His drives are incredible...

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Re: Can you get this big, this fast?

Post by SACCAT » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:45 pm

He is OK I guess... He is no Nick Taylor.