Tenn Titans borrowed from the CATS

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Tenn Titans borrowed from the CATS

Post by RickRund » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 pm

They scored a TD off the "jump shot" pass. Henry to Davis

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Tenn Titans borrowed from the CATS

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:07 am

RickRund wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 pm
Tennesse's entire philosophy looks a lot like MSU's. Be the most physical team on the field, dominate the lines of scrimmage, run the ball, stop the run.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:23 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:07 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 pm
Tennesse's entire philosophy looks a lot like MSU's. Be the most physical team on the field, dominate the lines of scrimmage, run the ball, stop the run.
That Derrick Henry is scary. Big and fast for a 250# truck.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:53 pm

By the way...big news for all those Titans and Predators fans based in Bozeman:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:53 pm
I booked my ticket last night. Nashville has been on the bucket list for a while. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions on where to stay and what to do?

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
I booked my ticket last night. Nashville has been on the bucket list for a while. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions on where to stay and what to do?
What does this have to do with professional sports? Mods, please move this to the appropriate forum.

Oh wait. I forgot this isn't egriz and I'm not a little bitch....

Carry on! \:D/

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 am
wbtfg wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
What does this have to do with professional sports? Mods, please move this to the appropriate forum.

Oh wait. I forgot this isn't egriz and I'm not a little bitch....

Carry on! \:D/
Classless.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 pm

wbtfg wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Stay at the Omni. Lots to do on Broadway and that whole area. Bars, restaurants, great music all day long, shopping, museums, etc. You can plan a night to go to the Grand ole Opry but it's on the edge of town so it's an uber ride or a drive anyway to get there. The tour of the Ryman Auditorium is worth the time--that is the old Opry site. It's also right off of Broadway. Walk to Puckett's for breakfast--you won't be disappointed!

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Now if we could get a direct flight from Bozeman to Boise, I'd be in business!

GO CATS GO!!!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:26 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 pm
wbtfg wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Stay at the Omni. Lots to do on Broadway and that whole area. Bars, restaurants, great music all day long, shopping, museums, etc. You can plan a night to go to the Grand ole Opry but it's on the edge of town so it's an uber ride or a drive anyway to get there. The tour of the Ryman Auditorium is worth the time--that is the old Opry site. It's also right off of Broadway. Walk to Puckett's for breakfast--you won't be disappointed!
Very cool downtown. The Tennessee Capitol is worth a stroll around too. Pretty neat along the Cumberland River. They lack bit in public transportation. A bus system of course, but they really need a light rail. We got around okay on the buses, uber, or the ubiquitous e-scooters-but I heard those got banned.

I was thinking-if you want to see a big time SEC football program in person, fly down and watch them play Vanderbilt. I would guess getting ticket to a Vandy home game would easier and cheaper than at Alabama or LSU or whoever. The Titans Stadium is right across the river from downtown. Very walkable.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:26 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Very cool downtown. The Tennessee Capitol is worth a stroll around too. Pretty neat along the Cumberland River. They lack bit in public transportation. A bus system of course, but they really need a light rail. We got around okay on the buses, uber, or the ubiquitous e-scooters-but I heard those got banned.

I was thinking-if you want to see a big time SEC football program in person, fly down and watch them play Vanderbilt. I would guess getting ticket to a Vandy home game would easier and cheaper than at Alabama or LSU or whoever. The Titans Stadium is right across the river from downtown. Very walkable.
Also if they are playing while you are there a Nashville Predator hockey game would be really cool--Bridgestone Arena is right across the street from the Omni.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Or at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and of course within walking distance of the Grand ole Opry. Has like 7 ginormous indoor atriums. Such a cool place. Wildhorse Saloon downtown is a nice spot for good grub, but then again, you really won't go wrong anywhere in that area. Wished I could have spent more time when I was there. Will be taking advantage of that flight, maybe even this year.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: