Eagles/Cowboys - Alex Singleton

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Eagles/Cowboys - Alex Singleton

Post by KittieKop » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Singleton has been in on both kickoff returns in the first quarter, but no appearance on defense in the first series anyway.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

KittieKop

Re: Eagles/Cowboys - Alex Singleton

Post by KittieKop » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Eagles defense looks pretty bad, however their offense isn't doing them any favors - two series, two fumbles to give Cowboys a short field. 14-0 Cowboys

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 am

I haven't really been paying attention. Has Singleton been getting much playing time? I saw an interview with Tim Hauck, who is an assistant coach with the Eagles, during the last griz game. They asked him about Carson Wentz, and I thought that might prompt him to give a little shout out to Alex, but I guess when you're a Hauck, your hatred of the Cats and lack of class runs so deep, that it prevents you from doing something like that, even for one of your players.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:57 pm

John K wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 am
I haven't really been paying attention. Has Singleton been getting much playing time? I saw an interview with Tim Hauck, who is an assistant coach with the Eagles, during the last griz game. They asked him about Carson Wentz, and I thought that might prompt him to give a little shout out to Alex, but I guess when you're a Hauck, your hatred of the Cats and lack of class runs so deep, that it prevents you from doing something like that, even for one of your players.
The entire Hauck family can go suck a giant dick. What a classless bunch of donkey turds.

GO CATS GO!!!

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:11 pm

John K wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 am
I don't think he has any defensive snaps yet. He's been playing regularly on ST. I keep looking for him on the defensive side of the ball but no doing yet.