congrats

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

congrats

Post by allcat » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:29 pm

I don't know if they are pros, and I have never watched a kickyball match in my life, but the girls deserve congratulations at the world cup.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: congrats

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Indeed. Sweet redemption from the heartbreak of 4 years ago.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 am

I would love to see MSU ad women's soccer to the athletic department.

Are we the only school in the Big Sky Conference without women's soccer? There are a lot of good soccer players in the state of Montana

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:10 pm

wbtfg wrote:I would love to see MSU ad women's soccer to the athletic department.

Are we the only school in the Big Sky Conference without women's soccer? There are a lot of good soccer players in the state of Montana

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm pretty sure that we are the only school without women's soccer. I'm not much of a soccer fan (you could even go so far as to say that I hate it), but I too would like to see MSU add soccer. I know that many people will disagree, but I'd gladly trade skiing for soccer. As you said, it would give more opportunity to Montana athletes. Do we ever have any in-state kids on the skiing team? Maybe we do, but it seems like they're all from out of state. Admittedly I don't really follow the ski team though, so I could very well be wrong about that. Plus I think there's some benefit to confirming to what's offered by high schools in Montana, as well as what's offered by other schools in the BSC. It would also draw more attention from fans and media throughout the state. I bet most people in Montana don't even know that MSU has a ski team, even many MSU alums and fans. I don't mean to come across as anti-skiing, but as soccer has grown in popularity. it just seems logical to me that it would be a better choice, if it came down to offering one or the other.