Tailgating At The Superbowl? Not Allowed

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Tailgating At The Superbowl? Not Allowed

Post by TIrwin24 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 pm

"You will be allowed to have food in your car and have drink in your car," Kelly said. "And provided you're in the boundaries of a single parking space, you'll be able to eat or drink right next to your car. However, you're not going to be able to take out a lounge chair, you're not going to be able to take out a grill, and you're not going to be able to take up more than one parking space. And it'll all be watched very carefully."
What a bunch of crap.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_ ... wl-stadium

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

SaxCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: Tailgating At The Superbowl? Not Allowed

Post by SaxCat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Not at all surprising since the superbowl has become more about worshiping consumerism and giving corporate america a pat on the back rather than celebrating football.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Re: Tailgating At The Superbowl? Not Allowed

Post by 77matcat » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:55 am

SaxCat wrote:Not at all surprising since the superbowl has become more about worshiping consumerism and giving corporate america a pat on the back rather than celebrating football.
Also assume there is a direct correlation between the level of tailgating and sales at concessions in the stadium.