Another reason to cheer for the Patriots

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

classicat
BobcatNation Letterman

Another reason to cheer for the Patriots

Post by classicat » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 am

Other than Dane Fletcher being on the team, I'm not a Patriots fan, but after reading this is won't be hard to cheer against the Giants. I'm sure this happens all the time but to admit it publicly...stupid. [-X

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/footb ... 35329.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Another reason to cheer for the Patriots

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm

classicat wrote:Other than Dane Fletcher being on the team, I'm not a Patriots fan, but after reading this is won't be hard to cheer against the Giants. I'm sure this happens all the time but to admit it publicly...stupid. [-X

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/footb ... 35329.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The NY media will spin this into a 'great display of honesty' by the Giant' players. The Patriots aren't this honest, therefore karma is on NY's side. :wink:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by TIrwin24 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 pm

He deserved the fumble. He was carrying the football like a loaf of bread and they poked it out with their fingertips.

It's called fundamental football. Maybe Kyle Williams can learn a thing or two about carrying a football before 2012. ](*,)

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Air Force Cat » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

TIrwin24 wrote:It's called fundamental football. Maybe Kyle Williams can learn a thing or two about carrying a football before 2012. ](*,)
Hey at least Jim Harbaugh doesn't ice his own kicker! #-o

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

TIrwin24 wrote:He deserved the fumble. He was carrying the football like a loaf of bread and they poked it out with their fingertips.

It's called fundamental football. Maybe Kyle Williams can learn a thing or two about carrying a football before 2012. ](*,)
i'm with you. i have no problem with them not only trying to hit this kid hard....but admit to doing so. you know the niners could have countered these bullies trying to knock a kid out of a game? they could have not played him. apparently they didn't feel the concissions were an issue....so why should i? as long as the hits are legal, i'd be trying to knock this kid out of the game too. whatever they did....it seemed to work.