letter to blake griffin...

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

letter to blake griffin...

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 pm

if you want to not work for 10 minutes give this a read. pretty damn funny. i knew the clippers were a disgrace but when it's all laid out for you it's still pretty amazing!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ortCat=nba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: letter to blake griffin...

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 pm

WOW.

I had no idea. That franchise has swung and missed on about 98% of the deals they have made in the past 32 years. The list of names they COULD have had but DIDN'T get is astounding...

Draft picks the Clips could have made had they just drafted Player B instead of Player A since 1976: Vandeweghe; Wilkins; Willis; Stockton; either McDaniel or Mullin; Price; Pippen, Jackson and Lewis; Rice; Brandon; either Grant or Jones; one of Wallace, Stackhouse or Garnett; Kobe; one of Pierce, Carter or Bibby; Okafor; either Stoudemire or Butler; and Granger.

Players the Clips stupidly gave away or lost without getting anything substantial back: Moses, McAdoo, Dantley, Cummings, Chambers, Manning, Odom, Miller, Brand.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 am

Al Davis own the Clips? :lol:

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 am

whitetrashgriz wrote:if you want to not work for 10 minutes give this a read. pretty damn funny. i knew the clippers were a disgrace but when it's all laid out for you it's still pretty amazing!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ortCat=nba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow, I posted before reading. I knew they were bad, just not that bad. Thanks for the link, GREAT read.