AA Girls Championship

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Billings Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

AA Girls Championship

Post by Billings Cat » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Wow! What a game. Missoula Sentinel pulls away in OT to beat previously unbeaten Bozeman. UM recruit D.J. Reinhardt has 38 and outplayed fellow UM recruit Shanae Gilham who made some amazing baskets down the stretch. MSU recruit Alexa Dawkins fouled out at the end of the 4th. Bozeman has to be devastated. Second year in a row that they're the overwhelming favorite at State and this one was in their home town and come up short.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Re: AA Girls Championship

Post by John K » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 am

Billings Cat wrote:Wow! What a game. Missoula Sentinel pulls away in OT to beat previously unbeaten Bozeman. UM recruit D.J. Reinhardt has 38 and outplayed fellow UM recruit Shanae Gilham who made some amazing baskets down the stretch. MSU recruit Alexa Dawkins fouled out at the end of the 4th. Bozeman has to be devastated. Second year in a row that they're the overwhelming favorite at State and this one was in their home town and come up short.
It was also Sentinel that beat them last year too, I believe...except it was in the semi-finals.

Gus
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Gus » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 am

Rumor...

The rumor is going around Bozeman that two of the Hawk girls were arrested the night before the state tourney for shoplifting $400 in merchendise from Kohls.

I noticed that the bench was full on friday night.

Anyone else hear of this?

](*,)

Gus
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Gus » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Evidently if you can find a Judge to issue a gag order it doesn't matter what you do you, still get to play at state. :shock:

I felt sorry for the Hawk girls after the championship game, now I think it is karma at work....