Danny Robison at State AA tourney

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Danny Robison at State AA tourney

Post by [cat_bracket] » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 pm

He's coming to MSU next year. Robison had 14 points and West rolled. I don't see them losing this thing. They play a very average Capital team tonight. Glacier will probably be their opponent Sat. night, but they should handle them. Biggest competition didn't even make the tourney, because Skyview and Bozeman both lost out in playoff game, which really sucks.

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Danny Robison at State AA tourney

Post by grizatwork » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I watched him play in Great Falls. Reminded me of the movie Fletch. He was 6'6", with the afro 6'10". I have no idea how his game will translate into the college level, but he is a good ball player. West should win it. They are sound in all phases and with Robison and Gustafson, they can high/low you to death. Both are athletic enough to play out to 15 feet.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 am

Robison goes for 25 and 9 to help West beat the Bruins last night. Flathead upset Glacier and will play a heavily favored West tonight. The loss by Capital makes it 29 years since the Bruins have played in a championship game. Only once since they started their program in 1973-74 have they played for the title.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

Robison had 25 in the semis and 19 in the championship to take MVP honors for the tourney. Chad Newell, football walkon, was on the all tourney team.