Bleskin

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizgirl
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Bleskin

Post by grizgirl » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:03 am

I see he just missed winning a third state championship losing 4-3 to Missoula in the Legion AA tourney. His coach really showered the compliments in the Tribune after his pitching against the Scarlets in game prior to the championship. Not sure how it's all going to play out for college with him. I assume he's going to play football. I'd love to see him come to UM, but with us having so many young QBs and we just got a 2011 commit from a QB from Sioux Falls, I would say you guys have a better shot at him.

Go Dark Brandon!!

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bleskin

Post by LTown Cat » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am

grizgirl wrote:I see he just missed winning a third state championship losing 4-3 to Missoula in the Legion AA tourney. His coach really showered the compliments in the Tribune after his pitching against the Scarlets in game prior to the championship. Not sure how it's all going to play out for college with him. I assume he's going to play football. I'd love to see him come to UM, but with us having so many young QBs and we just got a 2011 commit from a QB from Sioux Falls, I would say you guys have a better shot at him.
He won't be at UM if he plays football. It will be MSU or bigger.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am

not to start trouble (I wouldn't dare), but how would he have won 3 championships if the past two years the Scarlets won the AA?

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

grizgirl
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizgirl » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 am

Three in one year. Football, basketball, baseball.

Go Dark Brandon!!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 pm

grizgirl wrote:Three in one year. Football, basketball, baseball.
Aaah! I need to just use my head for a hat rack.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.