Cats little bro's? in Great Falls

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Cats little bro's? in Great Falls

Post by LTown Cat » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:17 am

I was reading an article from the Tribune today about the season opener's for CMR and for GFH. Scrolling through their starting lineups I see some familiar last names. Does anybody know about these guys? Are they younger brothers to the current/former Cats? I love when we develop family trees in recruiting if they are capable players:

GFH
RB--Trevor Bolton, Junior

CMR
QB--Jake Bleskin, Junior
CB--David Wilson, Senior
SS--Mitch Rohrback, Senior

Also:
GFH
FS--Trace Timmer, Junior

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: Cats little bro's? in Great Falls

Post by coachouert » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

LTown Cat wrote:I was reading an article from the Tribune today about the season opener's for CMR and for GFH. Scrolling through their starting lineups I see some familiar last names. Does anybody know about these guys? Are they younger brothers to the current/former Cats? I love when we develop family trees in recruiting if they are capable players:

GFH
RB--Trevor Bolton, Junior

CMR
QB--Jake Bleskin, Junior
CB--David Wilson, Senior
SS--Mitch Rohrback, Senior

Also:
GFH
FS--Trace Timmer, Junior
Trevor Bolton is the younger brother of Tyler Bolton and son of Pat Bolton, great Bobcat kicker. Also the running backs coach during my days at GFHS. Still remember hopping on the old bus that we dubbed the "Disco Pat Express" in honor of Coach Bolton and him yelling "hubba hubba" in between mods at practice. Still makes me laugh.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Platinumcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Platinumcat » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 am

Mitch Rohrback is the younger brother of Jared. Good wrestler, not sure of his football skills.

Oh, and I'm Jason Wiers, Platinum Property Management

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Jake Bleskin is Tanner's younger brother. Good all around athlete that has been playing up with older kids in just about every sport he tries. He had a great first game and sounds like they expect him to be an excellent QB. Would be a nice pickup in a couple of years.

Sports is not bigger than life