UM vs. Weber

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

UM vs. Weber

Post by BozoneCat » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:16 pm

Just a couple of thoughts:

1.) Can you believe that griz fans are actually defending Baby Hack for shoving one of his coaches during the Weber game?!?! I don't care if it was his brother, I don't care if Tim was ragging on the refs to hard and needed to be pulled away, you just don't push your coaches around, EVER! Just another example of bad form.

2.) If the griz coaches and players want to see the correct way to execute the shuffle pass, they should watch film from our game, because we ran it perfectly for a nice gain. That makes us 1-for-1, while the griz are about 0-for-10 with this play so far this season. It just made me laugh when we ran it so perfectly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO CATS GO!!!

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:41 pm

I agree completely. There is no room on a professional level for physical aggression towards your own staff. Kin or not. Playful or not.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

velochat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by velochat » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:54 am

friz who??

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:16 pm

Can't wait to see the fit Baby throws on November 20th. Hopefully they run him through a metal detector before entering the stadium.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:35 pm

WYCAT wrote:Can't wait to see the fit Baby throws on November 20th. Hopefully they run him through a metal detector before entering the stadium.
They will probably make him take off his shoes too so he can't throw them at coaches/refs/fans.