Griz/Hofstra

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Griz/Hofstra

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:14 pm

Went to the game in Missoula today and thought you Cats might want to hear my take.

The Griz looked pretty good but still have a ways to go before they should be considered the top one or two teams in the country. Some of you on here had your doubts about Ochs. I can tell you, he IS the real deal. Excellent passer and very good runner. He took some big hits and bounced right up. Heidelburger looked incredible. Had a 96 yard kick off return and 150 yards (I think) receiving. Segars also looked real good and made an amazing 75 yard catch. It was only catch for about 20, then ran for 55. The score should have been 48-23 as the refs called an obvious fumble, an incomplete pass. The Griz defender was on his way to the big house.

My two worries (Kicking game and Offensive Line) for the Griz have been answered. No more worries. Hauck seems to be doing much better than last year.

Finally, met Jager and to my disappointment, didn't have a Jag bottle in his hand. :wink: However, nice guy and it was great to meet him. When he goes to Bozeman for a game, you can be good to him.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.