Good News for Monte

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

profisme
Member # Retired

Good News for Monte

Post by profisme » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:21 pm

For everyone who actually enjoyed watching Monte dance and do his thing, this should interest you. I happened across the Chicago Tribune online and found a very interesting article. It appears that the guy who did Monte will now be Benny the Bull for the Chicago Bulls of the NBA.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... -headlines

-Elias P. Harmon-

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: Good News for Monte

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:37 pm

profisme wrote:For everyone who actually enjoyed watching Monte dance and do his thing, this should interest you. I happened across the Chicago Tribune online and found a very interesting article. It appears that the guy who did Monte will now be Benny the Bull for the Chicago Bulls of the NBA.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... -headlines
Wow, now Bulls fans can watch him rack himself on the basket over and over and over ... sure entertainment I tell you :)

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:43 pm

Monte or no Monte, I think the kid was fantastic. I only wish Champ could learn a thing or two from him. What would go a long way towards improving Champ would be a new costume!!!!!!!!!! Forget about little kids, I am a little scared of our current Champ, not to mention a little embarrassed.

Good luck in Chicago Barry.

rtb

Champ Improved!

Post by rtb » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:43 pm

For those of you who haven't noticed the person inside Champ has changed and should be much more entertaining for the next four years!

He is very athletic(gymnast) and can dance too! Maybe things will improve in the coming months.

profisme
Member # Retired

Post by profisme » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:18 pm

I definitely noticed that yesterday. He did a backflip right in front of me and that was a very nifty move. He still scares kids though.

-Elias P. Harmon-