Britt to NAU

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Britt to NAU

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:14 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:12 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:45 pm
If the NCAA suspends someone in the way and with the timing that it occurred with Ortt, then there’s only a couple things it can be.

Kinda like now with me. I’m guessing that hooked was just guessing. If I’m right, then see, I told you so!!
We all knew right from the start that he failed a drug test. We didn't know exactly which drug, I remember at the time people were speculating marijuana which (stupidly) has the same length of suspension Ortt received.

eGriz pushed and might still be pushing the false narrative that Ortt intentionally took PEDs and that MSU encourages its players to do so.
Projection at its finest. Maybe hooked really does have contacts in the UM athletic department.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 pm

Cuntaholic I’m honestly worried now that you truly have some type of mental illness. You shouldn’t ignore serious signs of it. You may be able to still get help.

Let’s revisit that PED thread like you said:

https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewt ... &start=180

On page 10 someone had asked why Ortt was suspended and I tried to private message that person to let them know it was due to failing a random drug test for PEDs.

First you started whining like a little bitch that I used a private message and it hurt all of your feelings. So then I publicly stated that Ortt failed a random drug test for PEDs. You and the rest of your idiots blasted me, attacked me, and told me I was full of ****** and that it was a rumor and not true. It came out shortly after that I was 100% spot on. Think that plays out on page 18. Good stuff for sure!

In fact you took it so far that it was such a rumor that I should be sued 😂😂😂. It was actually fun taking this trip down memory lane and seeing how insanely wrong you were….again. Story of your life around here. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:31 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 pm
Cuntaholic I’m honestly worried now that you truly have some type of mental illness. You shouldn’t ignore serious signs of it. You may be able to still get help.

On page 10 someone had asked why Ortt was suspended and I tried to private message that person to let them know it was due to failing a random drug test for PEDs.

First you started whining like a little bitch that I used a private message and it hurt all of your feelings. So then I publicly stated that Ortt failed a random drug test for PEDs. You and the rest of your idiots blasted me, attacked me, and told me I was full of ****** and that it was a rumor and not true. It came out shortly after that I was 100% spot on. Think that plays out on page 18. Good stuff for sure!

In fact you took it so far that it was such a rumor that I should be sued 😂😂😂. It was actually fun taking this trip down memory lane and seeing how insanely wrong you were….again. Story of your life around here. Thanks for the suggestion!
Do you any idea how mentally deranged you are? You are on a rivals website posting every hour about how bad our program is or how great your program is. And regarding Ortt, the people from both BN and egris were critical of the personal attacks you made on Ortt based ON A RUMOR at the time. You were very lucky to be partially right, but you left out critical information that he took an OTC supplement that had a banned product. Instead you were comfortable spreading a rumor at the time about an 18 year old kid. That is disgusting in my book and what you have become well known for.

Speaking of the past, weren’t you supposed to provide some egriz usernames that are supposedly me? I think we had a $1,000 going to a charity from the loser. Did you get cold feet, or just a mentally deranged Gris fan?

And please tell us more about you reaching out to Vidlaks dad. That has NCAA violation written all over it. Maybe we will finally get to learn who Hooked is via an NCAA investigation!

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:55 am

Can you both stop? Pretty please?

chadtothebone
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by chadtothebone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:17 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:55 am
Can you both stop? Pretty please?
Maybe we can get him “band”?

Ty Gregorak- "Football is as American as a Dad chasing his kids with power tools"

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:15 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:17 pm
I know for a fact he had FBS and Pac 12 offers just recently and chose the Griz instead. Some of that may have to do with having to sit out one additional year possibly if transferring to FBS but nonetheless he was a a very wanted quarterback.
You must be familiar with some unfamiliar rules. Why would he be required to sit out “one additional year” if he transferred to an FBS program?

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:15 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
I know for a fact he had FBS and Pac 12 offers just recently and chose the Griz instead. Some of that may have to do with having to sit out one additional year possibly if transferring to FBS but nonetheless he was a a very wanted quarterback.
You must be familiar with some unfamiliar rules. Why would he be required to sit out “one additional year” if he transferred to an FBS program?
I think he's got it right. All athletes get a one-time transfer exception that allows them to be eligible immediately at their new school. For a second transfer, the athlete is only eligible immediately if they have graduated, are transferring from FBS to FCS, or they are granted a waiver for another reason. Without the special waiver, a second transfer from FBS to FBS for a non-graduate does require sitting out a year.

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:41 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
I think he's got it right. All athletes get a one-time transfer exception that allows them to be eligible immediately at their new school. For a second transfer, the athlete is only eligible immediately if they have graduated, are transferring from FBS to FCS, or they are granted a waiver for another reason. Without the special waiver, a second transfer from FBS to FBS for a non-graduate does require sitting out a year.
Spot on

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:37 am

MSU01 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Thanks! (Removes paw from mouth.)

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:59 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 pm

The same story would have played out on egriz if the situations were reversed.

There are times in life where it's best to keep inside information to yourself, this was one of them. What did you really expect to happen?

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast