Lamb is now a bear

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RICO CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Lamb is now a bear

Post by RICO CAT » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:45 pm

Former Southern Utah University head coach and BYU assistant, Ed Lamb, has been named the new head coach of Northern Colorado Football. Won some BSC championships with Southern Utah.

“OVER THEM MOUNTAINS”

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Lamb is now a bear

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Bears eat lambs. Good luck, Ed. Truly, if you can breathe life into that program you’ll be the coach of the century. But this time I think the Bears have made a better choice.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:04 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:53 pm
Bears eat lambs. Good luck, Ed. Truly, if you can breathe life into that program you’ll be the coach of the century. But this time I think the Bears have made a better choice.
Agree 100%. This is a solid hire. Between the two schools - SUU and UNC - which program has the best support? I assume they are similarly positioned in this regard? If so, then there is no reason Ed Lamb shouldn't be able to have some success in Greeley. I'd imagine it's a bit tougher to recruit to Cedar City than Greeley, but maybe even that's a toss up?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

onceacat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by onceacat » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:49 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:04 am
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:53 pm
Agree 100%. This is a solid hire. Between the two schools - SUU and UNC - which program has the best support? I assume they are similarly positioned in this regard? If so, then there is no reason Ed Lamb shouldn't be able to have some success in Greeley. I'd imagine it's a bit tougher to recruit to Cedar City than Greeley, but maybe even that's a toss up?
Interesting. I'd think Greely would be a terrible place to try to recruit. Terrible place to try to build a program with at least 4 other D1 schools within a couple hour or so drive.

Also, theres a funky smell.