Sulser transferring

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: Sulser transferring

Post by ilovethecats » Sun May 01, 2022 5:42 pm

Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:10 pm
Transferring to Nebska worked out for Samori Toure, he got picked by Green Bay #37 of the 7th round. MAYBE a Mini camp invite (at best), if he stayed with the gris.
Unless of course he played for the griz and put up fantastic numbers like he had prior. I'm not convinced the "prestige" of Nebraska is what got him drafted. The guy was a great player.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Sun May 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Transferring to Nebska worked out for Samori Toure, he got picked by Green Bay #37 of the 7th round. MAYBE a Mini camp invite (at best), if he stayed with the gris.
Maybe could have…. But it worked pretty good for Hardy only in reverse. Leaving FBS school to get more playing time at FCS Montana State to show his stuff likely earned him a shot at a draft selection.

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Mon May 02, 2022 6:51 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:40 pm
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Maybe could have…. But it worked pretty good for Hardy only in reverse. Leaving FBS school to get more playing time at FCS Montana State to show his stuff likely earned him a shot at a draft selection.
Daniel moved up to MSU after one year at College of the Siskiyous, a junior college.

But I agree that playing at the FCS can have advantages over FBS such as playing earlier and being a bigger fish in a smaller pond.

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Tue May 03, 2022 1:26 pm

rivercat wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:51 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Daniel moved up to MSU after one year at College of the Siskiyous, a junior college.

But I agree that playing at the FCS can have advantages over FBS such as playing earlier and being a bigger fish in a smaller pond.
Ooops..my bad! For some reason I had it in my head that he was one of the drop downs that came in under Choate.

Don’t let my wife know…..just another mistake she will chalk up on my historical error record.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue May 03, 2022 10:45 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 1:26 pm
rivercat wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:51 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:

Ooops..my bad! For some reason I had it in my head that he was one of the drop downs that came in under Choate.

Don’t let my wife know…..just another mistake she will chalk up on my historical error record.
Don't be so hard on yourself, for the longest time I thought he was an Oregon State transfer, because he's from Beaverton. Yes, I realize OSU is in Corvallis... #-o

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: