SDSU/USD crazy finish

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

SDSU/USD crazy finish

Post by MSU01 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 am

One of the crazier finishes you'll ever see to a football game as South Dakota beats SDSU on a hail mary after a highly questionable call by SDSU's coach. There will be a team in the MVFC/Big Sky who I'm sure won't be thrilled to see an unseeded SDSU in their section of the playoff bracket next Sunday morning.

catgradtimes2
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: SDSU/USD crazy finish

Post by catgradtimes2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:24 am

MSU01 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 am
One of the crazier finishes you'll ever see to a football game as South Dakota beats SDSU on a hail mary after a highly questionable call by SDSU's coach. There will be a team in the MVFC/Big Sky who I'm sure won't be thrilled to see an unseeded SDSU in their section of the playoff bracket next Sunday morning.

This longer video tells the whole story. Didn’t realize how sdsu tried to run out the clock. Coach has to be kicking himself for not punting the ball on the second to last play. Wow, wow, wow!

onceacat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by onceacat » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:40 am

MSU01 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 am

Yeah, I think SDSU is-or maybe could be-aTop 5 team. That’s going to be a brutal matchup for a seeded team.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:05 am

Crazy to think that SDSU's last game is really a must win now to ensure a playoff spot. They probably get in either way, but if enough games go a certain way they could be out with a loss this weekend.