Looks like Univ of Texas football has problems

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Looks like Univ of Texas football has problems

Post by KittieKop » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 pm

seataccat wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:06 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:52 pm
seataccat wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:54 am
BobCatFan wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 am
Reading through all this posts. Most of you seem be educated elites with a” I don’t stink complex or I am better that you lesser educated slobs.“ Pretty discussing in my humble opinion. I have know people with PhD degrees with the common sense of a rock and could not find their way out of a paper bag.

The constitution says all men are created equal. Maybe you should try treating others that way too.
Could you point me to the part in the constitution that says "all men are created equal"? I seem to recall a 3/5th clause that says slaves are represented as 3/5th of a human being but I don't recall anything about all men are created equal.
The Declaration of Independence states in the second paragraph that all men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...
I wasn't aware that we got any of our rights from the declaration of independence.
We don't get any of our rights from the Constitution either. You should re-read the Declaration of Independence for reference. Or I highlighted the important part for you above.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 pm
seataccat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
seataccat wrote:
BobCatFan wrote:
Reading through all this posts. Most of you seem be educated elites with a” I don’t stink complex or I am better that you lesser educated slobs.“ Pretty discussing in my humble opinion. I have know people with PhD degrees with the common sense of a rock and could not find their way out of a paper bag.

The constitution says all men are created equal. Maybe you should try treating others that way too.
Could you point me to the part in the constitution that says "all men are created equal"? I seem to recall a 3/5th clause that says slaves are represented as 3/5th of a human being but I don't recall anything about all men are created equal.
The Declaration of Independence states in the second paragraph that all men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...
I wasn't aware that we got any of our rights from the declaration of independence.
We don't get any of our rights from the Constitution either. You should re-read the Declaration of Independence for reference. Or I highlighted the important part for you above.
Oh for gawd sake.. keep bowing to the jiggly puff in the sky.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:30 am

seataccat wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm
KittieKop wrote:
seataccat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
seataccat wrote:
BobCatFan wrote:

Speaking from experience, it's amazing how freeing it is when you let God take the reins and direct your steps. I realize that probably sounds counterintuitive, but strongly encourage you to try it out.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:33 pm

seataccat wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm
KittieKop wrote:
seataccat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
seataccat wrote:
BobCatFan wrote:

I can only assume, or hope, you're intentionally missing the actual point of my response. It had nothing to do with bowing to God. It has to do with bowing to your government and begging your rulers to allow you something.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?