SLU at #6 um

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
User avatar
cats2506
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8249
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Lewistown

SLU at #6 um

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am

Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.


PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4378
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by Cledus » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am

cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am
Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.
The same people who called a female KTVM sports reporter a c-nt and a dumb bitch for picking Weber over um.



User avatar
cats2506
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8249
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Lewistown

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:01 am

Cledus wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am
Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.
The same people who called a female KTVM sports reporter a c-nt and a dumb bitch for picking Weber over um.
I like how he talks about App St. too :lol: :lol: remembering the old glory days :lol: :lol:


PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4155
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:26 am

cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:01 am
Cledus wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am
Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.
The same people who called a female KTVM sports reporter a c-nt and a dumb bitch for picking Weber over um.
I like how he talks about App St. too :lol: :lol: remembering the old glory days :lol: :lol:
That was my favorite part too. Can someone please tell some of those guys it's not 2001 any more?! :lol:



User avatar
BozoneCat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2866
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:15 pm
Location: Boise, ID

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:33 am

Good hell, their fans are as big of whiny crybabies as their coach. They deserve each other.


GO CATS GO!!!

Image

msuhunter
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by msuhunter » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:43 am

This is a bad matchup for the community college. SLU is going to expose their secondary and pass the ball all over the field. The griz haven't recovered (mentally or physically) from the ass-whooping in Bozeman, and I predict SLU is going to have a good day.



User avatar
seataccat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Portland or Seattle

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by seataccat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:21 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:26 am
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:01 am
Cledus wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am
Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.
The same people who called a female KTVM sports reporter a c-nt and a dumb bitch for picking Weber over um.
I like how he talks about App St. too :lol: :lol: remembering the old glory days :lol: :lol:
That was my favorite part too. Can someone please tell some of those guys it's not 2001 any more?! :lol:
I'm sure App St fans are fawning all over the glory days with the griz. Remember how in 2001 they use to tell bobcat fans it wasn't 1984 anymore? Hahahaaa...


"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

CPrice91
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by CPrice91 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

I got glass beer bottles thrown at me the first, last, and only time I went to a game in Missoula, Cat Griz 2010.

Go SELA. FTG.



User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4378
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by Cledus » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:23 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:01 am
Cledus wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am
Looking around on SLU message board and apparently some griz fans still have their feelers hurt :lol: :lol:
MICH GRIZ wrote:If you do manage to get to Missoula you'll find the fans as nice as their stadium. They are very accommodating, gracious and friendly. They appreciate good football and you won't hear any trash talking other then normal fan banter. The other school to the east is not quite as nice. Most of their fans are awesome and typical of Montana's people however there is a few that wreck the environment for everyone. It's just a shame because they have a nice team. They just can't act like they've been there before. Let's hope this game leads to a nice rivalry. App. St. and Montana fans have a mutual respect. I really like your coaches attitude and approach to these playoffs. I think this will be a barn burner. Too bad those of us that can't make it to Missoula have to watch it on computers.
The same people who called a female KTVM sports reporter a c-nt and a dumb bitch for picking Weber over um.
I like how he talks about App St. too :lol: :lol: remembering the old glory days :lol: :lol:
Cledus’s Law: the longer a football discussion carries on with a griz fan, the probability of that griz fan recalling the halcyon days of old and stating their historic record approaches 1.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2249
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:16 pm

msuhunter wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:43 am
This is a bad matchup for the community college. SLU is going to expose their secondary and pass the ball all over the field. The griz haven't recovered (mentally or physically) from the ass-whooping in Bozeman, and I predict SLU is going to have a good day.
I think you are correct. The SLU quarterback had started 14 games at Fresno State before transferring to SLU. He is also a senior. The UM secondary is not very strong and I can see them having a long day.



kwcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by kwcat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 pm

I was at Walmart in Miles City tonight trying to find something nice for my wife. :-^
I noticed where they had all the Bobcat promotional stuff next to the maroon stuff from Missoula. There was very little Bobcat stuff on the shelf and I asked the clerk about why they didn’t have much blue and gold? She replied most of it is sold out! LOL :lol:



User avatar
CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7803
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:37 am

Re: SLU at #6 um

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 am

kwcat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 pm
I was at Walmart in Miles City tonight trying to find something nice for my wife. :-^
I noticed where they had all the Bobcat promotional stuff next to the maroon stuff from Missoula. There was very little Bobcat stuff on the shelf and I asked the clerk about why they didn’t have much blue and gold? She replied most of it is sold out! LOL :lol:
This is the same in JCPenney in Billings. The Bobcat shelves are mostly empty, but the 3 shelves of Griz gear is still all there. :)



Post Reply