UC Davis at um

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: UC Davis at um

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:00 pm
Yea yea yea, and I heard that same player hawked a loogie in Sandrys face after an earlier play. If that is true, I would like to think all of us would be doing more than twisting a leg.
Clearly a difference between spitting in a players face and twisting his leg. Neither are acceptable, but one could lead to an injury. And to not only defend the act, but to insinuate that any us would do more than twist the leg, shows just how disconnected you really are.

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Whatever, Sandry and Hauck should be called for late hit every other play.

No defender needs to dive into the pile at the last second, that's a cheapshot [-X

Teams need to warn the officials prior to the game [-(

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Cataholic, since you have a hard time grasping this very simple concept, I’ll tell you one more time. I blocked you a long time ago. I don’t see your posts unless I take extra steps to click on them and see them. I’d rather get stabbed in the eye that take such steps. So please, next time you think of responding to me or quoting me or anything to do with me, please realize I can’t and don’t wa t to see anything you say. You should do the same, it has been absolutely fantastic.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:38 am

When did this player spit on Sandry? When people make claims like this with no details it sounds like they’re just making it up.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:10 pm
Cataholic, since you have a hard time grasping this very simple concept, I’ll tell you one more time. I blocked you a long time ago. I don’t see your posts unless I take extra steps to click on them and see them. I’d rather get stabbed in the eye that take such steps. So please, next time you think of responding to me or quoting me or anything to do with me, please realize I can’t and don’t wa t to see anything you say. You should do the same, it has been absolutely fantastic.
Oh, I didn’t realize that since you blocked me that I am not allowed to comment on your posts. Funny how you read my comment anyway, and instead of disagreeing with my thoughts, you direct the conversation away from the topic with a new post. Maybe you realized just how dumb your comments about Sandry were. And take a look at egriz. Lots of Griz posters say Sandry was way out of line.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:51 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:38 am
When did this player spit on Sandry? When people make claims like this with no details it sounds like they’re just making it up.
Bingo! Haven’t seen anything about a spit either. But that is how Grizagenda works. No facts, but always has the Griz narrative.

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:56 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Yea yea yea, and I heard that same player hawked a loogie in Sandrys face after an earlier play. If that is true, I would like to think all of us would be doing more than twisting a leg.
Any chance you can post it? I would love to send it to a friend who seems to think that only UC Davis was taking cheap shots in that game.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:43 pm

fify
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:56 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Yea yea yea, and I heard that same player "Haucked" a loogie in Sandrys face after an earlier play. If that is true, I would like to think all of us would be doing more than twisting a leg.
Any chance you can post it? I would love to send it to a friend who seems to think that only UC Davis was taking cheap shots in that game.
FIFY

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Real classy group at egriz. A recent title is “Sneeds gotta go, we can’t win with him in”

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.p ... 0&start=40

Wow. How do you defend that?

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Far be it from me to defend anything at all related to the grizzlies in general and that awful dumpster fire that is egriz... but I don't really think that thread is all that bad. Certainly no worse than some of the threads on this board, which I admittedly have contributed to. The only thing semi-surprising is the lack of any blame on Hauck, he's apparently still their golden boy and will #RTD next year.

GO CATS GO!!!

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Mtcatfan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:09 pm

It's not worth criticizing Bob Hawk on Egriz cause you'll just get into a large peeing match with their self-appointed personal attorney, Player Rep, who has a serious man crush on Hawk.

I heard Sandry poked him in the eye and the loogie was payback.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Mtcatfan wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:09 pm
It's not worth criticizing Bob Hawk on Egriz cause you'll just get into a large peeing match with their self-appointed personal attorney, Player Rep, who has a serious man crush on Hawk.

I heard Sandry poked him in the eye and the loogie was payback.
He’s their savior. Very few will ever criticize the messiah in charge of bringing them to the promised land.