The Griz bandwagon is backing up for loading

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

anacondagriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by anacondagriz » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:41 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
grizband wrote:They way he has stepped up in the absence of Talmage, Bagley could be establishing himself as a Griz great.
Are you serious? After all of 2 good games?! Give me a break! He played very poorly in the six games previous. Don't insult the great players that came before him by preemptively lumping him into that elite group after only two pretty decent games. :roll:
Damn I hate when I have to agree with Bozone! Bagley has a long way to go before he can even be thought about.

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BWahlberg » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:32 am

Receiving Stats

1. Jon Talmage 32 rec / 426 yards, 5 TDs
2. Ryan Bagley 34 rec / 377 yards, 2 TDs

Talmage averages only 7 more yards per game. Both play important roles in the Grizzly offense.

grizband

Post by grizband » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:57 am

BozoneCat wrote:
grizband wrote:They way he has stepped up in the absence of Talmage, Bagley could be establishing himself as a Griz great.
Are you serious? After all of 2 good games?! Give me a break! He played very poorly in the six games previous. Don't insult the great players that came before him by preemptively lumping him into that elite group after only two pretty decent games. :roll:
You mean the six games when we hardly threw him the ball? I never said he was, I said he "could" be, which means that he still has some things to prove first. Anyways, I think some of the alcohol I had last night might have induced this post in the first place :?

WolfHater
New Recruit

Post by WolfHater » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:04 pm

Wolfman wrote:The best players BY FAR on the team, are all seniors, EXECEPT for Joyce, who I think will be a real stud. McIntyre, Murphy, Edwards, Saenz.....all gone next year. The younger players who Bobby plays now are adequate, but not game-changers.
Hey dumb a$$... murphy is a junior.

lol, what a maroon!

Wolfman is a Dick!

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:05 pm

So WolfHater which egriz poster are you that you came over to BN just to talk s*** to Wolfman? :roll:

FTG

WolfHater
New Recruit

Post by WolfHater » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm

whats this 'egriz' you speak of

im just a caveman :roll:

Wolfman is a Dick!

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:12 pm

WolfHater wrote:whats this 'egriz' you speak of

im just a caveman :roll:
Like all of those who hail from Missoula. :wink:

FTG

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:31 pm

elkmcc wrote:
JahGriz wrote:Can anyone think of another MT WR who had played I-A and done anything?

I know a few have done well in I-AA. Cockhill was a MT kid. Wells Oregon, Etu not MT, Ferris not MT, Talmage CA, Douglas Oregon and TR.

Another question, maybe I'm straying off topic, but trying to get to the bottom of some things. Who are the 5 best WR's produced in MT?
Jah: I can't believe your forgot Jeremy Watkins '96-99 Missoula kid, great kid, wheels like few others. His Dad was a bobcat.

Best WR's in MT history:

1. Joe Douglass
2. Jimmy Farris
3. Jeremy Watkins
4. Jefferson Heidelberger
5. Jon Talmage
apparently if your name starts with a "j", you are going to be a stud! i'm a genious. any coach with half a brain would looks into all the jons, jakes, justins, joshs, jerrys, joeys, and jasons.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:50 pm

WolfHater wrote:
lol, what a maroon!

Wolfman went to Butte Central? That exlplains a lot. No need to say any more.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:38 pm

wbtfg wrote:
WolfHater wrote:
lol, what a maroon!

Wolfman went to Butte Central? That exlplains a lot. No need to say any more.
:rofl:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Wolfman
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Wolfman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:41 am

Don't confuse Wolfhater talking about spelling. He gets confused easily about athletic issues. Unless you're talking badminton or needlepoint....then he can really jump on those topics.

For the record, since it was asked, Wolfhater posts under the Grizpacker1 screen name over at esugar.com. He is lovingly referred to as Jizzpacker1 by many. He is the most hated poster on that board. He has nothing to say over there either. He likes to name-drop, and attempt to make posters think he has half a brain. He attends weekly psycho-boy annonymous meetings, but so far they haven't helped.

I hear that AzGriz beat the stuffing out of him in some downtown Missoula bar recently, so, you might not hear as much tuff guy rhetoric from him in the future.

A poster also told me in a PM that he is posting on another Griz board masquerading as me, calling himself Wolfman. While I can not confirm this, it is consistant with the psychotic and obessive behavori he has demonstrated in the past. The boys in the white coats can't be too far away for this psychopath.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:59 am

Wolfman, wolfhater, and anybody else. I have continually asked, pleaded, begged and warned everyone to lay off of all of this crap and take any personal vendetta's somewhere other than BobcatNation. Warnings are now over, bannings will commence from here on out. I don't read alot of this crap, especially on the smack board, so anyone that sees this continuing please PM me or the other mods and let us know which thread it is in so that we can take action against the posters in question.

Wolfman, yes I am including you in this, so save the innocent act and if you don't like it you are welcome to leave of your own accord. Wolfeater, I have an idea of who you are based upon post IP addresses and if it is true I must say that I think it is crap that you would come on this board and do this.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:22 pm

Best WR's in MT history:

1. Joe Douglass
2. Jimmy Farris
3. Jeremy Watkins
5. Jon Talmage

Matt Wells is the all-time leader in receiving yards. I put in and move Heidelberger out.

elkmcc
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by elkmcc » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:24 pm

PapaG wrote:Best WR's in MT history:

1. Joe Douglass
2. Jimmy Farris
3. Jeremy Watkins
5. Jon Talmage

Matt Wells is the all-time leader in receiving yards. I put in and move Heidelberger out.
Yea now that you mention it, I did sort of shaft Wells there. But I wouldn't want to remove JH from the list. So it is in with Matt Wells and out with Jon Talmage. Sorry JT. If you win us a NC I put you back on the list.

Ponycat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Ponycat » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:12 pm

elkmcc wrote:

1. Joe Douglass
2. Jimmy Farris
3. Jeremy Watkins
5. Jon Talmage

Yea now that you mention it, I did sort of shaft Wells there. But I wouldn't want to remove JH from the list. So it is in with Matt Wells and out with Jon Talmage. Sorry JT. If you win us a NC I put you back on the list.
You guys are soo right, the Bobcats have never had a good reciever from Montana :roll:

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:25 pm

Ponycat wrote:
elkmcc wrote:

1. Joe Douglass
2. Jimmy Farris
3. Jeremy Watkins
5. Jon Talmage

You guys are soo right, the Bobcats have never had a good reciever from Montana :roll:
I was commenting solely on the Grizzlies. I've seen enough of their games to make an accurate assessment on them.

MSU wasn't a part of that post as I understood it.

Wolfman
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Wolfman » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:01 pm

Well, the bandwagon has been effectively put into position, is backed up and loading as we speak. I go to esugar.com and laugh my *ss off at the legions of Hauck supporters who have turned on him like a rancid pork chop on a gut wagon. I knew they'd be showing up this season....not as quickly as I projected, but better late than never.

Damn shame that it takes a showing like he laid on us on Saturday to prove to one and all that he can't coach a lick. Been tryin' to educate these sugar coaters for months, but most have really thick skulls hidden behind those maroon-colored glasses.

JahGriz

Post by JahGriz » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:03 am

While some did have a problem with your messge wolf, some also agreed, and I know plenty who did.

But, what most people had a problem with was how you delivered your message.

Just wanted to point that out, in case you didn't realize it already.

Wolfman
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Wolfman » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:14 am

Style points have never been part of my agenda, Jah. I guess i'm like Joe Friday.... "Just the facts, mam".

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:09 pm

Wolfman wrote:Well, the bandwagon has been effectively put into position, is backed up and loading as we speak. I go to esugar.com and laugh my *ss off at the legions of Hauck supporters who have turned on him like a rancid pork chop on a gut wagon. I knew they'd be showing up this season....not as quickly as I projected, but better late than never.

Damn shame that it takes a showing like he laid on us on Saturday to prove to one and all that he can't coach a lick. Been tryin' to educate these sugar coaters for months, but most have really thick skulls hidden behind those maroon-colored glasses.
i'm confused. are you a bobcat fan?

someone explain his posts to me.