Griz/Huskies Predictions

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Griz/Huskies Predictions

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:10 pm

Well, I figured out who will win the Griz/Huskies first round game. You'd think a 1/16 game would be simple, just pick the #1 and move on. Being a Griz fan, that's not possible. So who's going to win....?

I was going to use the ol' 8 Ball, but it didn't do so well on the I-AA championship game. I still find pieces of it in the rug. Do you know those things really shatter and make a mess?

All the experts pick U-dub, so that wasn't any fun. I couldn't just put the dogs down without any thought process.

So, I tried the most ligical thing I could think of. Back in college, I had a buddy that had a thing for the head cheerleader. He wanted to sleep with her in the worst way if you know what I mean. To make a long story short, after asking her out, she remarked "I'll go out with you when hell freezes over". I know, what a bitch!

I called my buddy today and asked if he'd ever gotten her into bed. He said no.

So, I guess the Grizzlies lose. :(

But, they keep it respectable....84-71 :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by VictorG » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:48 pm

Sorry to say 81 - 61 looks more realistic to me. Hope I'm wrong!

Best of luck to the Griz!