Our Favorite Commissioner

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Our Favorite Commissioner

Post by mquast53000 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 pm

Here is a little support for Fullerton...
Associated Press

OGDEN, Utah -- Big Sky Conference Commissioner Doug Fullerton has won the annual Asa S. Bushnell Outstanding Commissioner Award from the All-American Football Foundation.

Fullerton will be honored at the foundation's 68th Banquet of Champions on March 15 at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.

The award is named after the first ECAC commissioner. Bushnell served in that capacity from 1938-70.

Fullerton is in his 10th season as commissioner of the Big Sky.

Fullerton was selected by his fellow commissioners to serve as the president of the Collegiate Commissioners Association in 2003-04, becoming the first I-AA commissioner to serve in that post.

Fullerton is a member of the Division I Basketball Issues Committee and is one of just two I-AA representatives on the board of directors of NCAA football.

In 2002, Fullerton was one of two recipients of the inaugural Bold Beacon Award, which is presented by the Sports Network and College Football Annual Advantage to honor leadership in I-AA football.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2004995

FTG

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:17 pm

Bluck!!!!!!!!!

There, I feel better now. :lol:

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:39 pm

Well put WYCAT!!

I thought that clown suffered from DSS.
Dip Sh!t Syndrome

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO