Crizwell to Western and other Rumors from Missoula!?

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Crizwell to Western and other Rumors from Missoula!?

Post by mslacat » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:12 pm

************* Rumors from Griz land *************

I heard rumblings after the last Cat /Griz game that Griz guard Kevin Crizwell was very
unhappy about being "handcuffed" offensively by Krysco, and the Griz team was still
losing. The weird thing is both people mentioned the word "handcuffed". I heard this
from some Griz boosters and actually an MSU guy. Yesterday afternoon while having a
quick afternoon refreshment someone mentioned to me Crizwell could be looking at
Western to play next year. I didn't give it much credence other than one of my dear
friends feeding me a line of :!: but then today I keep rumblings , the latest is on egriz!
Take it for what it is worth!!

Oh yea, other tid bits

Current EWU player Eric Henkle to transfer to Carroll.

Current Griz Lynch to transfer to Carroll.

Kellan Hasquet if he doesn't get a D-1 scholarship offer to Carroll

Charlie Cox is thinking about a JC then go D-1, but if he does not go JC right now
Carroll is his favorite over Western

Jordan Hasquet will transfer to Carroll from the Griz (I don't put much credence in this one)
Last edited by mslacat on Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:45 pm

I'm glad I'm not currently playing at Carroll
Last edited by BelgradeBobcat on Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:22 pm

Criswell thinking of transferring??? Wow. Apparenly Krystowiak hasn't "handcuffed" him enough to keep him off the All-Conference team!

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:02 pm

Was anyone else surprised to see him on the All-Conference team? Criswell is a decent player, but he did not have a very good year and I didn't think he deserved to make the team. He deserved honorable mention, but Fatty McFlunk is the only guy from UM who deserved to be on the All-Conf team.

GO CATS GO!!!

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BWahlberg » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:41 am

On Egriz the Criswell rumor came up today, Chris (the moderator) quickly posted that there seems to be no way this will happen. I believe that Criswell's little brother is good friends with Chris and some of the egriz guys.

Also at the end of todays game Criswell was the last guy with the ball, had to just stand there for 8 seconds or so. He dribbled the ball a bit, then picked it up and turned to the crowd gesturing for us to make noise, had a big grin on his face. When the buzzer went off he shook hands with the guy guarding him in the last few seconds and then jogged over to the team, high fives, having a great time. He sure didn't look like an unhappy camper today.