Who in the Big Sky had the best recruiting class?

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Eastern Washington
19%
Idaho State
3%
Montana
27%
Montana State
43%
Northern Arizona
No votes
Portland State
5%
Sacramento State
No votes
Weber State
3%

Total votes: 37

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:34 pm

Thought this might be an interesting poll that could produce some discussion.

All of the press releases concerning recruit signings for each of the Big Sky schools can be seen at http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=65865

So I know every coach says that they got all the kids they wanted and had an excellent recruiting year. I know some fans point to how many two star recruits they got, while others say nothing matters till they see the field.

However you want to judge it, I don't care, but by the names on paper which school in the Big Sky has the best recruiting class this year?

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:24 pm

Really I want to vote foe MSU, but to be truthful it is just too, many athletes in too, many programs to truthfully even have a clue as to how good this class is compaired to the rest of the Sky.

I do know we beat the Griz, yep sure did!

UMfaninkazoo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by UMfaninkazoo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:54 am

We will see how it end up on the field....Texas can recruit well (except this year) and can never beat OU.

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by VictorG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:45 pm

GREAT question for a poll!

By the way, the only way the cat class beat the Griz class is by shear number of recruits! You did get a better class than in past years though!