Davis comments in Helena Independent

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Davis comments in Helena Independent

Post by mslacat » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:29 pm

http://www.helenair.com/articles/2005/0 ... 005_05.txt

After reading this article, I was really, wanted to know what hard hitting cource Kamar Davis took to regain his elligiblity. Don't cha wonder! [-o<

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:14 pm

You just got me upset again! The dUMb intersession is a joke and just really bothers me as a taxpayer in the State. Dennison likes the extra income and of course the coaches in BB and FB love it. But it is an embarassment to anyone else who cares one whit about academics. I am proud of MSU for never bowing down to this!

UMfaninkazoo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by UMfaninkazoo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:57 pm

Most of those classes are Art and Expression........I never took intersession classes at UM but I have heard that most schools who offer it have some easy classes to take then.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:48 pm

HelenaCat wrote:You just got me upset again! The dUMb intersession is a joke and just really bothers me as a taxpayer in the State. Dennison likes the extra income and of course the coaches in BB and FB love it. But it is an embarassment to anyone else who cares one whit about academics. I am proud of MSU for never bowing down to this!
Totally agree! Intersession is a joke. They should just call it "Help Make Athletes Pass" session (HMAP).

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:51 pm

That's funny becouse every cat I talk to wanted to fire the BB coach and tell me how bad the BB team was. Now 2 weeks later all they want to talk about is how good this team is? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:54 pm

jagur1 wrote:That's funny becouse every cat I talk to wanted to fire the BB coach and tell me how bad the BB team was. Now 2 weeks later all they want to talk about is how good this team is? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
What's that have to do with wintersession?????

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:56 pm

wbtfg wrote:
jagur1 wrote:That's funny becouse every cat I talk to wanted to fire the BB coach and tell me how bad the BB team was. Now 2 weeks later all they want to talk about is how good this team is? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
What's that have to do with wintersession?????
Methinks jagur could use a little intercession help on posting his replies to the correct thread. :wink: I totally see the tie in.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mjc
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mjc » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:23 pm

Anyone know which other (if any) schools in the Big Sky Conference have an innersession?