Any Cat fans going to the game...

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Any Cat fans going to the game...

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:31 pm

This weekend in Missoula to watch the Griz play New Hampshire?

Are you guys cheering for, or against, Montana? (be honest, I won't cry :cry: )

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:50 pm

My Wife is trying to get me to usher with her this week-end's play-off game, but I would rather usher the Mens Basketball game. I don't mind seeing a free game, but not if it is going to be 15 degrees and windy out! What can I say basketball fans are wimps.
I never routed against Reed, Morril, Selvig, or Glenn to name a few. I did root against Blain Taylor, which had less to do with him being a Griz then our years back at Hellgate. Hauck though is more and more feeling like a Blain Taylor than a Don Reed, lets put it that way. I very rarely root against college players, with a couple notable exeptions!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:40 pm

I really wish I could be there to help root on the Griz, and I mean that. Unfortunately there is a late season elk tag that still needs to be filled. I would pass it up for the Cats, but no way for the Griz.
Last edited by kmax on Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Any Cat fans going to the game...

Post by catatac » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:07 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:This weekend in Missoula to watch the Griz play New Hampshire?

Are you guys cheering for, or against, Montana? (be honest, I won't cry :cry: )
I'll be watching this one on T.V. and I would like to see the Griz win. Have to be honest though, I won't get too upset if they get beat, but I really would love the Eastern\Griz matchup and would probably make the trip for that one. Probably root for Eastern in that one though... sorry. :wink:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:21 pm

Catatac,

I would echo your statements completely. I want to see a rematch of the EWU/ Griz game with the eagles on top because we know that whoever wins that game will win the "chipper" as they are calling it over on our sister station (egriz). The griz winning another Nat. Championship is just not what us cat fans need as we'll take more abuse from griz fans. Sorry CTOWM.