Big Sky games November 9

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4540
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Big Sky games November 9

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm

MSU at No. Colorado 12
Idaho at UM 1
SAC at NAU 2
UND at Weber 2
EWU at ISU 2:35
UCD at PSU 3:05

MSU, UM, NAU, Weber, EWU, UCD



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13216
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:43 pm

MSU - Bobcats could really use another big win.
UM - I don’t think Idaho has beat UM this century.
SAC - this might be an upset. Elevation, Thomson hurting?
Weber - low scoring game.
Eastern - ISU will get some points.
PSU - should be close one.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7647
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by allcat » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:21 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm
MSU at No. Colorado 12
Idaho at UM 1
SAC at NAU 2
UND at Weber 2
EWU at ISU 2:35
UCD at PSU 3:05

MSU, UM, NAU, Weber, EWU, UCD
MSU, um, sac, weber, eweu, psu


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6492
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 am

MSU
um
Sac St.
Weber
ISU at home
UCD

Huge trap game for the griz, with Weber on the horizon. If it was in Moscow I'd take the vandals. In Missoula I think the griz struggle early, but will win it in the 2nd half. Thats kinda how all their games have gone, that I've seen anyway.


Image

User avatar
luckyirishguy25
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3558
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am

91catAlum wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 am
MSU
um
Sac St.
Weber
ISU at home
UCD

Huge trap game for the griz, with Weber on the horizon. If it was in Moscow I'd take the vandals. In Missoula I think the griz struggle early, but will win it in the 2nd half. Thats kinda how all their games have gone, that I've seen anyway.
I think Idaho has a good enough defense to expose the paper tiger that is um. I'm taking the Vandals today.



User avatar
cats2506
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7960
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Lewistown

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by cats2506 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:10 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am
91catAlum wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 am
MSU
um
Sac St.
Weber
ISU at home
UCD

Huge trap game for the griz, with Weber on the horizon. If it was in Moscow I'd take the vandals. In Missoula I think the griz struggle early, but will win it in the 2nd half. Thats kinda how all their games have gone, that I've seen anyway.
I think Idaho has a good enough defense to expose the paper tiger that is um. I'm taking the Vandals today.
I'm rooting for UI too, but they have been so bipolar this year that I am not expecting them to win or to show well.


PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by Rich K » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:39 am

MSU
Idaho
SAC
Weber
EWU
East Hillsboro


Image

golden77
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 am

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by golden77 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Grizzlies look atrocious, I can't hardly watch their game against Idaho



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3736
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by RickRund » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 pm

golden77 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Grizzlies look atrocious, I can't hardly watch their game against Idaho
What channel for the griz???

Just saw it started at noon and is almost over...
griz stats are not impressive.



UpperBlue
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:56 am

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by UpperBlue » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 pm
golden77 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Grizzlies look atrocious, I can't hardly watch their game against Idaho
What channel for the griz???

Just saw it started at noon and is almost over...
griz stats are not impressive.
17 - 42 4:39 left in the 4th

yep, absolutely terrible :roll:



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3736
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by RickRund » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm

UpperBlue wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 pm
golden77 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Grizzlies look atrocious, I can't hardly watch their game against Idaho
What channel for the griz???

Just saw it started at noon and is almost over...
griz stats are not impressive.
17 - 42 4:39 left in the 4th

yep, absolutely terrible :roll:
When I looked at the stats they were not impressive, not a sign of being dominate. Since I looked the griz scored 2 tds. I think they had 28...

Just checked again and the only impressive stat, well two actually, were 5 ints and the 47 points. Idaho probably shot themselves in the foot with the penalties. Way too many flags!



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7647
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by allcat » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Wow, Weebs and Sac pull games out under 3 minutes to play.


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7647
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by allcat » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:28 pm

3 teams in front of us in the stats poll lose. I see us being at No. 10 in the next poll


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by Cledus » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:47 pm

allcat wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:28 pm
3 teams in front of us in the stats poll lose. I see us being at No. 10 in the next poll
I think Dartmouth and Princeton trade places. But it doesn’t really matter since they don’t participate in the playoffs.

I’m not sure we move ahead of SDSU, I just don’t think they fall that far. But you might be correct. I think we only move up one spot. Central Arkansas probably falls ten places, conservatively.



User avatar
Montanabob
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1128
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by Montanabob » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:05 pm

allcat wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:15 pm
Wow, Weebs and Sac pull games out under 3 minutes to play.
Coaching not to lose and stupid mistakes


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

go96griz
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Re: Big Sky games November 9

Post by go96griz » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am
91catAlum wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 am
MSU
um
Sac St.
Weber
ISU at home
UCD

Huge trap game for the griz, with Weber on the horizon. If it was in Moscow I'd take the vandals. In Missoula I think the griz struggle early, but will win it in the 2nd half. Thats kinda how all their games have gone, that I've seen anyway.
I think Idaho has a good enough defense to expose the paper tiger that is um. I'm taking the Vandals today.
:thumbup:



Post Reply