UM fans

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LimpKitty
BobcatNation Redshirt

UM fans

Post by LimpKitty » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:14 pm

all the 1A transfers and the average team the griz return next year, I can't for the life of me figure out certain posters and the relentless self-masterbation over their team.

they very well finish 3rd in the BSC next year unless you live in missoula then the griz may beat Texas next year....if Texas would even have the balls to play them.

I know the griz fans do this every year but this year has to be the worst.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Re: UM fans

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:49 pm

LimpKitty wrote:all the 1A transfers and the average team the griz return next year, I can't for the life of me figure out certain posters and the relentless self-masterbation over their team.

they very well finish 3rd in the BSC next year unless you live in missoula then the griz may beat Texas next year....if Texas would even have the balls to play them.

How is 8-4 Average?

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:16 pm

LimpKitty wrote:all the 1A transfers and the average team the griz return next year, I can't for the life of me figure out certain posters and the relentless self-masterbation over their team.

Ok? I bet all that name calling took creativity!

12:49

LimpKitty
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by LimpKitty » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:55 pm

what name calling?
swogger couldnt make it at WSU and now he may very well be the best QB in the northwest because he plays in Missoula i love that logic. it is hillariuous how good you guys make players that never have taken a snap yet.
it makes for good reading i will give you that.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:15 pm

bearBAC wrote:because in bozAngles 6-5 is a good year, if they win "THE" game!
how are we gonna win the national championship with a 6-5 record? i dont see it happening..................................................................................................................................******, i'm supposed to ignore you! sorry. superbowl! lots of beers.

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:28 pm

Masterbation......you're a liar if you say you don't, and a "fool" if you say you do....Me, I'm masterbating over next years team. If they don't produce, I'll still be happy. :twisted:
Last edited by Billings_Griz on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

LimpKitty
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by LimpKitty » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:01 pm

that makes you a fool by your own logic? i guess when it all comes down to it you just admitted i am right. simple griz fan

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:54 am

LimpKitty wrote:that makes you a fool by your own logic? i guess when it all comes down to it you just admitted i am right. simple griz fan
:lol: This, coming from a guy w/ "LIMP" in his name. :lol:

Speaking of self-masterbation, Lulay's gone now, you can stop. :-({|=

LimpKitty
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by LimpKitty » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:39 pm

it is because i limp (motorcycle wreck) not because i am limp.
i did however kill the grizzly i hit on my bike so it was worth it.
Last edited by LimpKitty on Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LimpKitty
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by LimpKitty » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 pm

you guys gonna have a qb this year? hell this decade?

what is your excuse going to be when we kick your ass again this year? and we will win in missoula.

Potomac Griz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Potomac Griz » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:46 pm

LimpKitty wrote:you guys gonna have a qb this year? hell this decade?

what is your excuse going to be when we kick your ass again this year? and we will win in missoula.
A better question would be "What are the excuses Cat fans are going to come up with when the Griz win this year?".

So far, I've come up with 5 that I think will definitely be used by Cat fans following the football game.

5. Our short yellow bus broke down 3 times on the way to Missoula, so we got there late and didn't get to have a walk through.

4. We passed a farm with quite a few sheep in a easilly accessible area.. And well...one thing led to another...and lets just say we were kind of tired out after everything was said and done..

3. We were still thinking about the trip home and passing the same sheep farm used in excuse #4, so we couldn't concentrate on the game.

2. Monte scared us when he moved a wooden step. He caused a severe safety risk by doing so and should be banned from all sporting events!! We don't want to fall and hurt ourselves!

1. We were distracted by the scoreboard that actually looked like a REAL scoreboard with video screen, and not some early 8 bit nintendo 10 yard fight video game screen. It was IMPOSSIBLE to focus with that screen up there! Our new screen causes us to look away (and vomit from time to time) and focus on the game!

Ok, enough football smack for me :P Back to basketball smack!

go_catz!
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by go_catz! » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:00 am

Dexter X wrote:

A better question would be "What are the excuses Cat fans are going to come up with when the Griz win this year?".

So far, I've come up with 5 that I think will definitely be used by Cat fans following the football game.

5. Our short yellow bus broke down 3 times on the way to Missoula, so we got there late and didn't get to have a walk through.

4. We passed a farm with quite a few sheep in a easilly accessible area.. And well...one thing led to another...and lets just say we were kind of tired out after everything was said and done..

3. We were still thinking about the trip home and passing the same sheep farm used in excuse #4, so we couldn't concentrate on the game.

2. Monte scared us when he moved a wooden step. He caused a severe safety risk by doing so and should be banned from all sporting events!! We don't want to fall and hurt ourselves!

1. We were distracted by the scoreboard that actually looked like a REAL scoreboard with video screen, and not some early 8 bit nintendo 10 yard fight video game screen. It was IMPOSSIBLE to focus with that screen up there! Our new screen causes us to look away (and vomit from time to time) and focus on the game!

Ok, enough football smack for me :P Back to basketball smack!
That's some funny stuff.

Oh wait, I'm Cat fan, shoot. You jerk.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:13 am

LimpKitty wrote:...relentless self-masterbation...
What's the difference between self-masterbation and regular masterbation? I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. :shock:

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:34 am

I bet our qb has a better year than your's, whomever that may be. :lol:

It's early but what the hell, $100 on the game this year?