PLAYERS?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: PLAYERS?

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:04 pm
RobertCats wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:54 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:17 pm
MSU01 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:13 am
MSU01 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:27 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:19 am
Lassi transferring out. Word will be out soon
Word will be out soon? This was in an official MSU news release before you posted about it. But nice try making yourself seem to be in the know.

Best of luck to Lassi wherever he ends up!
Actually posted it last night and it didn’t go through. Then posted again before seeing any release. Glad you got triggered though.
LOL, didn't go through (until an official press release went out and was tweeted about by couple reporters, then it worked just fine). :roll:. I'm really triggered now.
I could care less if you believe me. I posted it last night and it didn’t post, figured you pussies blocked me. I’ve posted a lot here that comes to fruition before you or others know. I’m sorry that hurts your feelers. On another note, you have a new transfer that’s pretty much a done deal. You can come back here and apologize when that is announced. Or continue to trigger, your call.
Why not post the transfer then? We all can make vague statements and since coach has said numerous times that he is looking to bring in transfers the post “a new transfer pretty much a done deal” isn’t really going out on a limb.

On a different note, do you have shoulder issues? I imagine it has got to be sore from all the years of patting yourself on the back!
Well this one should be done and announced soon. He has another offer he’s considering but it sounds like Cats are his choice. You’ll know soon enough. Others here are tuned into it as well.
Oh so its not done.... And he may never commit. Or wait, you said it was done... seems very wishy-washy. Bet I can make something up with no facts or backing or way to prove as well!!! :shock: 😂😂😂😂😂

And seriously, your earlier post didn’t go through.... I am still laughing..... that is some funny sh1t!!!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu May 02, 2019 10:01 pm

coachouert wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:45 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 pm
Bobcat80 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:27 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Word will be out soon? This was in an official MSU news release before you posted about it. But nice try making yourself seem to be in the know.

Actually posted it last night and it didn’t go through. Then posted again before seeing any release. Glad you got triggered though.
LOL, didn't go through (until an official press release went out and was tweeted about by couple reporters, then it worked just fine). :roll:. I'm really triggered now.
I could care less if you believe me. I posted it last night and it didn’t post, figured you pussies blocked me. I’ve posted a lot here that comes to fruition before you or others know. I’m sorry that hurts your feelers. On another note, you have a new transfer that’s pretty much a done deal. You can come back here and apologize when that is announced. Or continue to trigger, your call.
Grizaddict, first off I think you probably do know what you're talking about most of the time on this board and have the ability to add good comments to discussions. Where you lose all credibility (at least with me) is the fact that, the first time anybody says anything negative towards you, you go off the deep end. You seem to have this constant need for approval or validation on this board. It's a Bobcat fan board and you're a Griz fan. OF COURSE people are going to make snide comments to you. It's just how it works. I'm sure the same thing happens to Bobcat fans on Egriz. It happens,. Get over it. Colter gets drug through the mud on this site by a lot of posters, and most of the time it's unjustified. The difference is, not once has he ever engaged in childish comebacks. I'm sure you'll just fire back at me about getting my "feelers hurt" too, but I hope you take this as the constructive criticism it is.
Actually that’s fair and constructive criticism. I do tend to get fired up quickly. Some of that is due to getting attacked with literally anything I say in here. But you’re right it’s a Cat board and I could chill out more.
Would you say that you got...triggered???
Be careful. You will be called a snowflake and get the “sand in the vagina” comment.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:27 am

Just ignore him, please.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Fri May 03, 2019 8:30 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
RobertCats wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Why not post the transfer then? We all can make vague statements and since coach has said numerous times that he is looking to bring in transfers the post “a new transfer pretty much a done deal” isn’t really going out on a limb.

On a different note, do you have shoulder issues? I imagine it has got to be sore from all the years of patting yourself on the back!
Well this one should be done and announced soon. He has another offer he’s considering but it sounds like Cats are his choice. You’ll know soon enough. Others here are tuned into it as well.
Oh so its not done.... And he may never commit. Or wait, you said it was done... seems very wishy-washy. Bet I can make something up with no facts or backing or way to prove as well!!! :shock: 😂😂😂😂😂

And seriously, your earlier post didn’t go through.... I am still laughing..... that is some funny sh1t!!!!
Don’t you have someone else over here to slap-fight with. I mean you’ve been in more bitch fights over here with your own fellow fans than I have. That should tell you, well, everything.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:30 am
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
RobertCats wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Don’t you have someone else over here to slap-fight with. I mean you’ve been in more bitch fights over here with your own fellow fans than I have. That should tell you, well, everything.
Thought you had me on ignore??? Can’t even believe that....

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri May 03, 2019 8:43 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
RobertCats wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I unblocked you thinking that maybe you had finally grown up and shaved your pussy but I was obviously wrong. I think ignore sounds good again. It’s more fun watching you fight with everyone else over here

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Fri May 03, 2019 9:13 am

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri May 03, 2019 11:06 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:43 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
RobertCats wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
MSU01 wrote:

I unblocked you thinking that maybe you had finally grown up and shaved your pussy but I was obviously wrong. I think ignore sounds good again. It’s more fun watching you fight with everyone else over here
You must be a stand up comedian with that liberal arts degree. Hilarious stuff. Talk about growing up... going to a rivals forum to get under everyone’s skin.. that is really grown up!!! And I am sure you blocked me just like you had the scoop first on Lasi and the post didn’t go through. You are priceless! It is not earth shattering news, but you still want to challenge everyone that you had the scoop first.😂😂😂

desmond1957
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by desmond1957 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:09 pm

What the hell, how about concentrating on Cat basketball instead of childish attempts at putdowns?? Go meet at a bike rack and quit taking up space this ****** is definitely getting old!!!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Anyone from that board should be working on the total dumpster fire known as university of montana.The entire place and everything in it...

Now back to important news from a relevant University...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Hmmmm, you don’t say :)

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat May 04, 2019 11:08 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Hmmmm, you don’t say :)
Who is it? Or did your original post with the name not go through?

Heck I knew Sprinkle was close to signing a new player. I can even tell you that the kid is from North America... maybe even the USA....

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 pm

So who is it?

FTG- GO CATS GO!

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Post by catgrad05 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 pm
So who is it?
Oh everybody knows but won’t say a name until it becomes public. You know the fizz way and all

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat May 04, 2019 4:12 pm

Is it really that big of a deal to just say what you heard?

Something like- “I heard the new addition is Player X, but it’s not confirmed.”

Rather than just being a d-bag and posting something, which hints that you know who it is, but won’t say....

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat May 04, 2019 4:53 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Is it really that big of a deal to just say what you heard?

Something like- “I heard the new addition is Player X, but it’s not confirmed.”

Rather than just being a d-bag and posting something, which hints that you know who it is, but won’t say....
Jizzaddict doesn’t know. Just wants to be portrayed as a guy in the know. I was just making fun of him... but then again, maybe he tried to post and it didn’t go through😂😂😂

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Sorry you kids are so butt hurt that I know more than you guys when it comes to this stuff. Hang in there.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat May 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm
Sorry you kids are so butt hurt that I know more than you guys when it comes to this stuff. Hang in there.
#zerocred #loserville #momsbasement

What is truly amazing is that Jizzaddict is an anonymous poster yet he is so proud that “he is in the know”😳. Nobody to brag to😂😂😂. I bet his imaginary friends are really impressed.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Sat May 04, 2019 7:29 pm

It’s private messages like this that make my day:

“GA are you able to share who the newest recruit is. I figure I’d ask you here since you get jumped on when you say anything on the main board. If you can’t share I understand. Just know there are a lot of us who can’t stand Cataholic and some of the others who lose their mind over everything on the site.”

That is pure gold!