Season Tickets On Sale?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Catbacker_1
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Season Tickets On Sale?

Post by Catbacker_1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 pm

I've had my tickets 4 tickets in 111 since they moved the student section, and before that one section over. I know that i will be paying 100 dollars more towards the booster membership and maybe a little more on the per ticket price, but (don't tell my wife) I would pay what ever MSU wanted for my seats. I personally cant think of a better way to spend a Saturday them at Bobcat Stadium even though i only get 3-4 a year due to work. Sorry folks but there are 4 seats in row twenty that will never be for sale at least not while I'm alive anyway.

Image.
It’s spelled offense and defense

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Catbacker_1 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 pm
I've had my tickets 4 tickets in 111 since they moved the student section, and before that one section over. I know that i will be paying 100 dollars more towards the booster membership and maybe a little more on the per ticket price, but (don't tell my wife) I would pay what ever MSU wanted for my seats. I personally cant think of a better way to spend a Saturday them at Bobcat Stadium even though i only get 3-4 a year due to work. Sorry folks but there are 4 seats in row twenty that will never be for sale at least not while I'm alive anyway.
Awesome post! I love your enthusiasm and commitment!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:22 am

utucats wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:02 pm
If you aren’t spending atleast 25% of your yearly income on MSU then you might as well become a griz fan.
C'mon utucats, that's a bit hyperbolic, not to mention unrealistic. Some of us have families to feed and support. I'd wager that a very small percentage of Bobcat fans are able to contribute 25% of their yearly income to MSU... does that make them any less of a fan? Certainly not.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:29 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:22 am
utucats wrote:
If you aren’t spending atleast 25% of your yearly income on MSU then you might as well become a griz fan.
C'mon utucats, that's a bit hyperbolic, not to mention unrealistic. Some of us have families to feed and support. I'd wager that a very small percentage of Bobcat fans are able to contribute 25% of their yearly income to MSU... does that make them any less of a fan? Certainly not.
Hyperbolic? That’s a big word. Next look up the word FACETIOUS.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm

utucats wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:29 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
utucats wrote:
I thought that was a bit strange coming from you... my bad. In my defense, that post was made in the wee hours of the morning after I'd been up all night with a nasty case of norovirus, so I obviously missed the sarcasm... sorry if that's TMI. :lol:

94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm
utucats wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
utucats wrote:
I thought that was a bit strange coming from you... my bad. In my defense, that post was made in the wee hours of the morning after I'd been up all night with a nasty case of norovirus, so I obviously missed the sarcasm... sorry if that's TMI. :lol:
Yeah I’m probably spending 2% of my money on the Cats and about 90% trying to afford living in Bozeman

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:18 pm

utucats wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm
utucats wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
utucats wrote:
Yeah I’m probably spending 2% of my money on the Cats and about 90% trying to afford living in Bozeman
I hear you there. As my parents say of ranching in the Paradise Valley, it requires you to "eat the scenery..."