Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

John K
Golden Bobcat

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by John K » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:52 am
arvcat2 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 am
Dang, you all but nailed the real mission statement of the Clinton Foundation Global Initiative…well done =D^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... wn-lawsuit

And don't get me started on Trump University!
His whole business and political career has been filled with corruption. That's why him saying he was gonna "drain the swamp" was so laughable. He's been a swamp dweller practically his entire lifetime. Cue the Trump cultists response....

"but...but...but....the Clintons and Obama were worse". No they weren't...I'm no big fan of Hilary Clinton by any means, and I had to hold my nose when I voted for her. No president or high ranking government official has ever been more corrupt than Trump, including "Tricky Dick" Nixon, "Slick Willie" Clinton, or Hilary Clinton.

"but...but....but...look at what he's done for the economy". The stock market is down for the year. As for his much ballyhooed tax cuts, less than 3% of the workforce received bonuses or wage/salary increases, and the vast majority of those were one time bonuses, not long term/permanent wage or salary increases. Whatever happened to that "10% middle class tax cut" that he promised right before the election. We haven't heard a single word about that since the election have we? Just more Trump bull****. Overall, average wages are actually slightly lower now. More jobs were created during the final 2 years of Obama's administration, than have been created during the first 2 years of the Trump regime (and that is a very appropriate word).

How in the world evangelical Christians can support that guy is almost beyond belief. He is completely amoral. That is truly the height of hypocrisy. Funny how morality seemed to matter so much more to evangelicals when Clinton was in the White House, than it does now.

Let's not forget his "great border wall" boondoggle. What a gigantic waste of money, and whatever happened to Mexico paying for it? Another thing that we haven't heard much about lately, have we? I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that he actually expects people to believe all the crap that comes out of his mouth, or the fact that so many people in his base really do believe his crap. or the fact that none of them call him out on it, when he doesn't follow through on things he promised.
Last edited by John K on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 am

#ETTD

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

orsalak
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by orsalak » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 pm

John K wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:52 am
arvcat2 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 am
Dang, you all but nailed the real mission statement of the Clinton Foundation Global Initiative…well done =D^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... wn-lawsuit

And don't get me started on Trump University!
His whole business and political career has been filled with corruption. That's why him saying he was gonna "drain the swamp" was so laughable. He's been a swamp dweller practically his entire lifetime. Cue the Trump cultists response....

"but...but...but....the Clintons and Obama were worse". No they weren't...I'm no big fan of Hilary Clinton by any means, and I had to hold my nose when I voted for her. No president or high ranking government official has ever been more corrupt than Trump, including "Tricky Dick" Nixon, "Slick Willie" Clinton, or Hilary Clinton.

"but...but....but...look at what he's done for the economy". The stock market is down for the year. As for his much ballyhooed tax cuts, less than 3% of the workforce received bonuses or wage/salary increases, and the vast majority of those were one time bonuses, not long term/permanent wage or salary increases. Whatever happened to that "10% middle class tax cut" that he promised right before the election. We haven't heard a single word about that since the election have we? Just more Trump bull****. Overall, average wages are actually slightly lower now. More jobs were created during the final 2 years of Obama's administration, than have been created during the first 2 years of the Trump regime (and that is a very appropriate word).

How in the world evangelical Christians can support that guy is almost beyond belief. He is completely amoral. That is truly the height of hypocrisy. Funny how morality seemed to matter so much more to evangelicals when Clinton was in the White House, than it does now.

Let's not forget his "great border wall" boondoggle. What a gigantic waste of money, and whatever happened to Mexico paying for it? Another thing that we haven't heard much about lately, have we? I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that he actually expects people to believe all the crap that comes out of his mouth, or the fact that so many people in his base really do believe his crap. or the fact that none of them call him out on it, when he doesn't follow through on things he promised.
I will start with I didn’t vote for Trump and I am not a “HUUUUge” fan however of the past five presidents Trump seems to be doing a few major things that I can get behind. Getting us out of the unending wars in the Middle East would be a big one for me. I am not anti military or even anti fighting a war when needed and I was pro going into Afghanistan at the start but now getting out of there as well as Syria would be a good thing in my opinion. Getting the congress to take back their power to declare war would be great, so the power to go to war is not in the hands of one person like Trump, Obama, Bush etc. This way if the Congress voted to go to war in Syria so be it, it is the will of the people, but I am quite sure it wouldn’t pass.
Second actually having the “marbles” to talk to North Korea and maybe start some road to peace or normalcy in the region would be a great thing.
Bump stock thing is silly and just a way to placate people on the left who will never like him.
Wall is silly and a brief study of history will show you that it will not work (unless we are willing to put machine guns all along it, which still may not work ie Maginot line) and will eventually be taken down. It is a waste of our tax money.

Guns don't kill people..... I kill people

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:26 pm

So no according to rudy giuliani says that no one ever said there wasn't any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Only that Trump himself didn't collude. Haha.....those goalposts keep moving further and further away.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:26 pm
So no according to rudy giuliani says that no one ever said there wasn't any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Only that Trump himself didn't collude. Haha.....those goalposts keep moving further and further away.
I don't care if you're a Trump hater or a Trump supporter, you have to agree that Rudy's reputation has taken a huge hit since he became part of Trump's legal team. Every time he appears on TV he comes off as as complete idiot, often times directly contradicting what he said the last time he was interviewed. He certainly isn't very well spoken either. What's with those bug eyes of his? If that's a "tell" for him lying, then he better keep a big distance between himself and Atlantic City or Vegas.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Lordy, you are sooooo sucked into collusion delusion narrative. Never mind what Obama’s corrupt FBI/DOJ stooges did (almost all have now been fired or resigned) to set this hoax in motion and how the MSM is culpable in running with the collusion lies. TDS is something to behold.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm

John K wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 pm
wbtfg wrote:
I don't care if you're a Trump hater or a Trump supporter, you have to agree that Rudy's reputation has taken a huge hit since he became part of Trump's legal team. Every time he appears on TV he comes off as as complete idiot, often times directly contradicting what he said the last time he was interviewed. He certainly isn't very well spoken either. What's with those bug eyes of his? If that's a "tell" for him lying, then he better keep a big distance between himself and Atlantic City or Vegas.
Kinda like Mr. Integrity, Adam Schiff for brains?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:07 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Lordy, you are sooooo sucked into collusion delusion narrative. Never mind what Obama’s corrupt FBI/DOJ stooges did (almost all have now been fired or resigned) to set this hoax in motion and how the MSM is culpable in running with the collusion lies. TDS is something to behold.
Did you see the interview with Rudy? That’s what he said.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:07 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
I have read about the interview which you reference. I don’t see where goal posts are moving when the President’s attorney cannot be definitive about a campaign staff of ###’s of other people that he does not represent or possibly know. Speaking of campaign staff, how’d that George Papadopoulas frenzy work out for your collusion narrative?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:29 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
I have read about the interview which you reference. I don’t see where goal posts are moving when the President’s attorney cannot be definitive about a campaign staff of ###’s of other people that he does not represent or possibly know. Speaking of campaign staff, how’d that George Papadopoulas frenzy work out for your collusion narrative?

Is that the guy who plead guilty and served federal prison time for giving the fbi false statements regarding his relationship with Russia?

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:41 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:29 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Is that the guy who plead guilty and served federal prison time for giving the fbi false statements regarding his relationship with Russia?
The guy who plead guilty and served TWELVE whole days of federal “prison” time for giving false statements to the very FBI/DOJ corrupt personal that was running an illegal counter intelligence sting against the Trump campaign. Yep, that “treasonous” guy…TWELVE days in a federal half way house :roll:
Next, what’s your dem TDS spin on Carter Page, you know, that guy allegedly in the Trump campaign that was the subject of a feloniously obtained FISA surveillance warrant that was renewed 3 times? Last I checked, Page has not been indicted for a darn thing :-k

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:05 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:41 am
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

The guy who plead guilty and served TWELVE whole days of federal “prison” time for giving false statements to the very FBI/DOJ corrupt personal that was running an illegal counter intelligence sting against the Trump campaign. Yep, that “treasonous” guy…TWELVE days in a federal half way house :roll:
Next, what’s your dem TDS spin on Carter Page, you know, that guy allegedly in the Trump campaign that was the subject of a feloniously obtained FISA surveillance warrant that was renewed 3 times? Last I checked, Page has not been indicted for a darn thing :-k
I don’t really like going down rabbit holes, but...it’s friday. Let’s get nuts. Let’s look at the facts. The FISA warrants were signed by 4 different federal FISA court judges. All of those 4 judges were appointed by republican presidents. Additionally, they were appointed to FISA court by conservative justice John Roberts. So if there was some sort of politically motivated deep state movement within the fbi, then they were able to fool 4 different republican appointed federal judges.

But back out of the rabbit hole. Two days ago Rudy claimed no one ever said the campaign didn’t collude with Russia. Haha

Yesterday a report came out that Trump instructed Cohen to lie and give false testimony regarding Russian contacts to Congress. That’s a pretty big deal.
Last edited by wbtfg on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:05 am
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

I don’t really like going down rabbit holes, but...it’s friday. Let’s get nuts. Let’s look at the facts. The FISA warrants were signed by 4 different federal FISA court judges. All of those 4 judges were appointed by republican presidents. Additionally, they were appointed to FISA court by conservative justice John Roberts. So if there was some sort of politically motivated deep state movement within the fbi, then they were able to fool 4 different republican appointed federal judges.

But back out of the rabbit hole. Two days ago Rudy claimed no one ever said the campaign didn’t collide with Russia. Haha

Yesterday a report came out that Trump instructed Cohen to lie and give false testimony regarding Russian contacts to Congress. That’s a pretty big deal.
Really weak argument wbtfg. Regardless as to who appointed the Judge’s, if said first Judge was at least mislead or worse, lied to, then the initial FISA warrant is poisoned and I would suspect that the subsequent renewals are more of a rubber stamp exercise. As to Chief Justice Roberts (the new swing vote on the Court) and going down the rabbit hole, wasn’t he the “conservative” judge who saved the very liberal Obamacare a while back in a 5-4 decision?
BTW, and not surprisingly, way to bypass the former MSM hot collusion topics of Papadopoulas & Page and move on to today’s Cohen hot narrative being pushed. The guy who plead guilty to lying to Congress but now he’s believable because he fits your narrative [-X

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:11 am

This will never end till the Dems get rid of Trump. The target just keeps moving. I've said when the Republicans held the house that there is nothing more worthless than congressional hearings. The only thing they will serve is for the daily sound bites.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:18 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 am
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

But back out of the rabbit hole. Two days ago Rudy claimed no one ever said the campaign didn’t collide with Russia. Haha

Really weak argument wbtfg. Regardless as to who appointed the Judge’s, if said first Judge was at least mislead or worse, lied to, then the initial FISA warrant is poisoned and I would suspect that the subsequent renewals are more of a rubber stamp exercise. As to Chief Justice Roberts (the new swing vote on the Court) and going down the rabbit hole, wasn’t he the “conservative” judge who saved the very liberal Obamacare a while back in a 5-4 decision?
BTW, and not surprisingly, way to bypass the former MSM hot collusion topics of Papadopoulas & Page and move on to today’s Cohen hot narrative being pushed. The guy who plead guilty to lying to Congress but now he’s believable because he fits your narrative [-X
It would be cool to have a conversation based on facts without throwing out conspiracy theories without any credible links with facts backing them up.

Also, the report on Trump instructing Cohen to lie didn’t come from Cohen. The report clearly says that information came from multiple witnesses, internal Trump organization emails, text messages, and other documents. I assume the fox and friends guys didn’t include that info this morning?

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:00 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:18 am
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

It would be cool to have a conversation based on facts without throwing out conspiracy theories without any credible links with facts backing them up.

Also, the report on Trump instructing Cohen to lie didn’t come from Cohen. The report clearly says that information came from multiple witnesses, internal Trump organization emails, text messages, and other documents. I assume the fox and friends guys didn’t include that info this morning?
It would be cool to have a conversation with a brainwashed all-knowing leftist ideologue who hates Trump and all things related to him. You own this Russia conspiracy collusion thread and not once have you linked to anything to support your “facts”. Oh, but please, link the Buzzfeed Cohen bombshell report that supports your latest “facts” that even Mueller’s office just clearly shot down. For the record, I am a lifetime unaffiliated voter and “he’s a republican” horsesh*t of yours is just that.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:08 am

wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Yes it would be cool to have a conversation with facts, wouldn't it??

Sorry that story, with all those convincing sources you listed, didn't work out for you.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:00 am
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

It would be cool to have a conversation with a brainwashed all-knowing leftist ideologue who hates Trump and all things related to him. You own this Russia conspiracy collusion thread and not once have you linked to anything to support your “facts”. Oh, but please, link the Buzzfeed Cohen bombshell report that supports your latest “facts” that even Mueller’s office just clearly shot down. For the record, I am a lifetime unaffiliated voter and “he’s a republican” horsesh*t of yours is just that.
I think you’re making some incorrect assumptions. I vote person over party and regularly vote for republicans. In fact I would have voted for John kasich over Hillary had he beat out The Donald.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:08 am
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Yes it would be cool to have a conversation with facts, wouldn't it??

Sorry that story, with all those convincing sources you listed, didn't work out for you.
Yeah. According to Mueller, it looks like the buzzfeed story missed on some details. Not sure why it took so long for him to respond. Not sure why it took the whitehouse so long to denounce the report. Regardless, it looks like that wasn’t a totally accurate sneak peek into the final mueller report.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:26 am

Because it's not Mueller's job to correct fake news stories. But this one got so much traction so quickly with every daily talk show and mainstream media source, that he probably felt compelled to do so.

Lots of people with egg on their faces today, and not just BuzzFeed.