NDSU's Klieman to K-State

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Re: NDSU Coach Klieman is gone to...

Post by LTown Cat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:07 pm

The Herd wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:11 am
btribby wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:51 am
blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 am
catsrback76 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:39 am
Kansas State! According to reports now out on the various outlets, Chris Klieman is now the new HC for KSU and will be headed out following the playoffs!

It will be interesting to see how NDSU replaces him and what that does to the Bison machine in the coming years.n
I'm not thinking it's going to do a whole lot, but you never know. Reports also indicate that KSU made the incoming head coach (Klieman) keep all of ex KSU coach Snyder's assistant coaches. That's why Seth Littrell (sp?) turned the job down before Klieman got it. That being said, NDSU will likely keep all of their assistants and I would foresee one of those assistants being promoted to HC of the Bizon. Almost the entire coaching staff will remain intact unless they all bolt for other jobs now that Klieman is gone. It's going to be interesting to watch for sure. Would also be interesting to see if Klieman tries to take some of his better recruits to KSU with him. I doubt it, but you never know.
No matter who the coach is next year, I think he will have unrealistic expectations. Doesnt this team lose something like 25 seniors? I know they are deep and I know they have tradition. But, thats a ton of wins that are graduating. And replacing Stick wont be easy. They literally been reloading every year so I can see how they may not miss a beat.
Our replacement for Stick is Trey Lance.....he will be a RFr next year and I know you probably don't want to hear this, but he has a chance to be better than Stick. Boise St I believe offered him a full ride late in the recruiting last year. Kid is extremely athletic and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and as always...….GO BISON!
You sure??

Zeb Noland, a 6-3, 225 quarterback from Iowa State who passed for 360 yards against Oklahoma this fall, is transferring to NDSU and will have two years of eligibility. #B1S9N

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: NDSU's Klieman to K-State

Post by Montanabob » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Who is going to the coach? Losing 4 coaches to KSU.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: NDSU's Klieman to K-State

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm
Who is going to the coach? Losing 4 coaches to KSU.
Their D coordinator. Don't remember his name.