The Official/unofficial Cats vs ndsu game day thread...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bison_2010
New Recruit

Re: The Official/unofficial Cats vs ndsu game day thread...

Post by Bison_2010 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:02 pm

You idiots don’t realize YOUR own FANS were the originators of my two comments with their BS. Go get on your high horses and go f yourselves. :) :-({|=

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Bison_2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:48 pm
utucats wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:44 am
Pretty much everything about Montana is superior to North Dakota. Football might as well be too. Cats win.
Only if you’re talking about liberals and sheep. You are superior. You got a nice beating today, didn’t ya! Didn’t even give our guys a game. Shouldn’t have even been in the playoffs. Way to attack our state...guess you got your ass kicked accordingly. Have a good one. 🙂
:lol: we also have some other things other than liberals and sheep that you don’t have. Examples: pine trees, mountains, tourism, happiness.

You have a great football team but your inability to show any humility is a direct result of only having one thing about yourselves to be proud of. :D

Congrats on the win. You’ll see us again.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Bison_2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:54 pm
catsrback76 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:22 pm
cows score 7, Cats 3
Cows 52. Montana pussies 10. Final.
Easy there, Fan boy. I think we all know most of the NDSU players aren’t from North Dakota. :roll:
Last edited by AFCAT on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Bison_2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:02 pm
You idiots don’t realize YOUR own FANS were the originators of my two comments with their BS. Go get on your high horses and go f yourselves. :) :-({|=
Like nobody from your community of fans talks sh*t about MT? I think you are the on on the high horse dude, thinking that the play of the football team you cheer for somehow makes you a big man. Your mom called, she needs the car keys back by 7 and wanted you to know there is leftovers in the fridge.

CatsNoMatterWhat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatsNoMatterWhat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:10 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:06 pm
Bison_2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:54 pm
catsrback76 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:22 pm
cows score 7, Cats 3
Cows 52. Montana pussies 10. Final.
Easy there, Fan boy. I think we all know most of the NDSU players aren’t from North Dakota. :roll:
Right?! The announcers couldn’t shut up about their “Florida pipeline”. And guess what...those Florida boys WONT BE STAYING IN NORTH DAKOTA AFTER GRADUATION. The reason(s) for that have already been clearly stated.

BisonBacker
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BisonBacker » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:19 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:51 pm
lakesbison wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:18 pm
pick play in the endzone and no call.
its 35-3 & thats what your concerned with?

please guys, your program is fine, you ran into a buzz saw. use it as a measuring stick.. get better next year.
I’m with lakes here. The face mask on us when their guy face masked us was bad. Other than that, haven’t even noticed the refs. Dudes are getting 12-17 yards a carry on us. 4 tds on 6 carries.

Their offense is legit. Their defense is legit. What seemed like trash talk all week just turned out to be accurate predictions.

No one is touching NDSU this year. Couldn’t be more impressed.

2nd half I’m just looking to see some fight.
Congratulations on your season. Was very impressed with the grit and toughness of Troy Anderson. You guys have a special player there. I know I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know. Highlighted the above post for it's accuracy. I got a lot of flak from some MSU posters for my comments here this last week. Now you know why they were made. Your defensive line during warmups had me commenting to some friends at the game with me that they weren't going to hold up to our OLine and that played out. I read someone in another post comment about our Strength and Conditioning coach and he's spot on. Anyway again congrats on your season.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:21 pm

BisonBacker wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:19 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
lakesbison wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:

please guys, your program is fine, you ran into a buzz saw. use it as a measuring stick.. get better next year.
I’m with lakes here. The face mask on us when their guy face masked us was bad. Other than that, haven’t even noticed the refs. Dudes are getting 12-17 yards a carry on us. 4 tds on 6 carries.

Their offense is legit. Their defense is legit. What seemed like trash talk all week just turned out to be accurate predictions.

Congratulations on your season. Was very impressed with the grit and toughness of Troy Anderson. You guys have a special player there. I know I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know. Highlighted the above post for it's accuracy. I got a lot of flak from some MSU posters for my comments here this last week. Now you know why they were made. Your defensive line during warmups had me commenting to some friends at the game with me that they weren't going to hold up to our OLine and that played out. I read someone in another post comment about our Strength and Conditioning coach and he's spot on. Anyway again congrats on your season.
Wow, a bison poster with some class! Good luck the rest of the way.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 pm

BisonBacker wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
lakesbison wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:

Bad matchup for us, or more accurately a year early. You've got quite a team there. Nobody can question that, and most here didn't. Still hope you get beat; not likely but a guy can hope.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:31 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:34 pm
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:31 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:29 pm
There’s literally no reason to mention the officials at all. They’re MAYBE .0001% of the reason we’re getting throttled.
Agreed. If we were down 14 going into the 4th then maybe...but the refs are a silly hill to die on right now.
and you guys realize that 0 people think the refs are the reason we're losing right?
Yes, the ndsu offense was averaging 9 ypp. That right there is a kiss of death.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Well played NDSU. It was about as bad as I feared. We need to clean up a lot(penalties, decision making in particular) to hang with the tier 1 teams.

What happened to all the creative play calling today? Did Jonsen or Kassis take a snap?

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm

technoCat wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:37 pm
Well played NDSU. It was about as bad as I feared. We need to clean up a lot(penalties, decision making in particular) to hang with the tier 1 teams.

What happened to all the creative play calling today? Did Jonsen or Kassis take a snap?
Yeah was pretty vanilla. Was nice to hit the big play on play 1; seemed like we lost our aggressiveness a bit. Oof course, when you can't run it, the way we're built, it's not gonna go well.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm

I have covered NDSU or watched the Bison probably close to 20 times over the last five years. That's the best North Dakota State team I've seen. The fact that they can roll four different running backs with elite talent behind that offensive line alone is unreal, then you pair the best safety in the country in Robbie Grimsley with the best front 7 player in the FCS in Jabril Cox, then you add a defensive line that legitimately rolls eight players and you have a recipe for what you saw today.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm
I have covered NDSU or watched the Bison probably close to 20 times over the last five years. That's the best North Dakota State team I've seen. The fact that they can roll four different running backs with elite talent behind that offensive line alone is unreal, then you pair the best safety in the country in Robbie Grimsley with the best front 7 player in the FCS in Jabril Cox, then you add a defensive line that legitimately rolls eight players and you have a recipe for what you saw today.
That game was nearly unfair to watch. Some of their linemen have larger arms than our kids legs are and several of our front seven are four to five inches shorter than their offensive linemen.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:09 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm
Yeah you always like to think you've got a punchers chance, and I said something earlier in the week to the effect of "we might win 5 or 6 out of 100 against them." I think I was being too generous. They're awesome, and awesome in places that take advantage of our weaker areas. Think a good-to-great passing team could hang in there, but nobody should think they're equipped to match them physically.

84CatGrad
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by 84CatGrad » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:06 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:52 pm
84CatGrad wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:49 pm
KittieKop wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:37 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:34 pm
Sorry I really must say that I see no way the refs are losing us this game... We are fundamentally NOT DOING OUR JOB today.
Oh, absolutely not. Refs have nothing to do with being absolutely ridden out of town in this game. That being said though, they're also letting NDSU get away with murder on both sides of the ball without throwing a flag. The facemask on Collins should be evidence enough.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. We are totally outmatched. Why not just admit it rather than blaming the referees?
What you just wrote is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read. Can you read? Here, let me speak up: THE REFS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ABSOLUTELY RIDDEN OUT OF TOWN IN THIS GAME!! Clear enough?
You seem angry.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 pm

84CatGrad wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:06 pm
KittieKop wrote:
84CatGrad wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
RickRund wrote:
Sorry I really must say that I see no way the refs are losing us this game... We are fundamentally NOT DOING OUR JOB today.
Oh, absolutely not. Refs have nothing to do with being absolutely ridden out of town in this game. That being said though, they're also letting NDSU get away with murder on both sides of the ball without throwing a flag. The facemask on Collins should be evidence enough.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. We are totally outmatched. Why not just admit it rather than blaming the referees?
What you just wrote is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read. Can you read? Here, let me speak up: THE REFS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ABSOLUTELY RIDDEN OUT OF TOWN IN THIS GAME!! Clear enough?
You seem angry.
You seem mentally challenged.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:22 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 pm
84CatGrad wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:06 pm
KittieKop wrote:
84CatGrad wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
RickRund wrote:
You seem angry.
You seem mentally challenged.
There were some really bad calls (chop block, facemask) and a bunch of missed holds. KK pointing that out doesn't mean he was blaming them for our loss, KK knows him some ball, he could see what we all saw. 20 penalties on NDSU wouldn't have cost them the game. But objectively, there was some ****** officiating done. No harm in saying that.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

BisonBacker wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
lakesbison wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:

You too. I knew the bison were tough, but that was something else. Best of luck the rest of the way. I’m thinking 7 of 8. Enjoy the ride!