NDSU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: NDSU

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:00 am

merff33 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:39 am
BizonProud wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:14 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:44 pm
Boy, there is nothing more lame than a fanboy coming on a rival teams board and insulting that teams fans. Purchasing a winning teams t-shirt and sitting in the stands during a game sure does make some people think highly of themselves.
Ouch, thought the board was to talk football?? Thought I would put in my two cents how it would go..... guess because I dont see it the same way as you I'm lame? 😪

That really hurts.....you dont even know me...
Oh don’t worry AG1, we know it’s you. Have fun with your burner account.
Really??? I'm alpha? Sweet... and you know? Dang, cant get anything over on you....hahaha

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:08 am

Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:59 am
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Boy, there is nothing more lame than a fanboy coming on a rival teams board and insulting that teams fans. Purchasing a winning teams t-shirt and sitting in the stands during a game sure does make some people think highly of themselves.
Ouch, thought the board was to talk football?? Thought I would put in my two cents how it would go..... guess because I dont see it the same way as you I'm lame? 😪

I do :coffee:
You do??? Then tell everyone who I am!

Haha, give ya a hint....never liked the Griz... never will. And before a little while ago I didnt know Montana had another football team. 🤣🤣

.....sorry, was joking. Was pretty sure I knew about that Montana Tech team. How did you guys do against them??

84CatGrad
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by 84CatGrad » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am

BizonProud wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:08 am
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

Haha, give ya a hint....never liked the Griz... never will. And before a little while ago I didnt know Montana had another football team. 🤣🤣

.....sorry, was joking. Was pretty sure I knew about that Montana Tech team. How did you guys do against them??
Pretty sure nobody cares who you are.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:21 am

DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:40 am
lakesbison wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:52 pm
Bohl was old and had skeletons at Nebraska....Wyoming for $1.2 mil a year ain't bad.

I think it's insulting that klieman hasn't gotten offered, but a lot of AD's view NDSU as Bohls program and klieman the placeholder.

No one talks about NDSU's tight ends, they will be key. Jensen is a senior, but Soph Ben Ellefson turned down Purdue and other FBS offers, dude is a beast.

Do you have LBS that can run with them and tall enough to defend 6 6 ?
We have seen this over and over. We have played a large number of NFL caliber tight ends (including 2 current NFL players in 6’5 Vollert and 6’5 Goedert) over the past two years and NONE of them has had a good game against us. Yes, we are ready for big fast tight ends.
we lost all of those games #-o

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:23 am

84CatGrad wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am
BizonProud wrote:
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

honestly some of these guys are worse than griz fans at their worst 20 years ago.

they are the best team in the history of fcs football and near 30 point favorites Saturday. yet they're here talking trash all week? honestly, is there a more "North Dakota" thing than that? Never seen anything quite like it. but you know....fargo…. :yuck:

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 am

BizonProud wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:04 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 am
Normally I love when we play a team that actually has an active online fanbase, because I love talking football with them. I really don't have any interest in talking football with NDSU fans, because I've had enough interactions with them over the last 10+ years to know what they're about. Especially since the buyout. Not worth my time to head over their forum, I already know how it will be over there.
Hahaha......you were there.....😂🤣😂🤣
Yes, against maybe my better judgment I thought maybe I'd try and kickstart some football discussion. Figure there has to be a few fans who to chat some real football, instead of the "no one has beaten us, until then we won't talk football with you" crowd. That board is worse than most FBS forums I visit when we have a play up game.

But NDSU has earned that right, but the fans have certainly not stayed very humble.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am

I'm not super interested in talking smack with Bizon fans here, so I don't want to hear about how good NDSU is but I do have a couple questions for those fans. Do you think you've faced players in the skill positions as fast as Troy Andersen and Travis Jonsen? Secondly, have you faced an RB that runs as hard as Isaiah Ifanse? Lastly, have you faced an OL as good as what MSU has? Serious questions because I don't know.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:44 am

CelticCat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:21 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:40 am
lakesbison wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:52 pm
Bohl was old and had skeletons at Nebraska....Wyoming for $1.2 mil a year ain't bad.

I think it's insulting that klieman hasn't gotten offered, but a lot of AD's view NDSU as Bohls program and klieman the placeholder.

No one talks about NDSU's tight ends, they will be key. Jensen is a senior, but Soph Ben Ellefson turned down Purdue and other FBS offers, dude is a beast.

Do you have LBS that can run with them and tall enough to defend 6 6 ?
We have seen this over and over. We have played a large number of NFL caliber tight ends (including 2 current NFL players in 6’5 Vollert and 6’5 Goedert) over the past two years and NONE of them has had a good game against us. Yes, we are ready for big fast tight ends.
we lost all of those games #-o
We lost the games against Goedert and Vollert, but we bottled up those players. We played Charlie Tomopeo (sp) this year (PSU) and blew them out along with bottling him up. I can't remember who the other guy was that was supposed to be an NFL talent that we faced, but I'm pretty sure there was one more.

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am

CelticCat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 am
BizonProud wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Normally I love when we play a team that actually has an active online fanbase, because I love talking football with them. I really don't have any interest in talking football with NDSU fans, because I've had enough interactions with them over the last 10+ years to know what they're about. Especially since the buyout. Not worth my time to head over their forum, I already know how it will be over there.
Yes, against maybe my better judgment I thought maybe I'd try and kickstart some football discussion. Figure there has to be a few fans who to chat some real football, instead of the "no one has beaten us, until then we won't talk football with you" crowd. That board is worse than most FBS forums I visit when we have a play up game.

But NDSU has earned that right, but the fans have certainly not stayed very humble.
Just because they dont agree, say things is a way you dont want to hear them, or disagree with you on what "real" football talk is doesnt make them morally bankrupt. Quit taking yourself so serious, God knows I'm not. Hahahaha

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

84CatGrad wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

Sayeth the 1984 Graduate of the Montana Bobcats. Why didnt you just put down you full name. It's obvious you are very relevant! Hahaha.....😉

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am

BizonProud wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am
CelticCat wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Just because they dont agree, say things is a way you dont want to hear them, or disagree with you on what "real" football talk is doesnt make them morally bankrupt. Quit taking yourself so serious, God knows I'm not. Hahahaha
You use more emojis and hahas than a 13 year old girl. And you haven't talked any football on here. All you have done is say that we won't do sh*t against you guys. That's sh*t talk not football talk. You must lead a fulfilling life with your head in your iPhone trolling other fan forums and chatting with your bffs all day.

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:18 am

BleedingBLue wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am
BizonProud wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am
CelticCat wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

You use more emojis and hahas than a 13 year old girl. And you haven't talked any football on here. All you have done is say that we won't do sh*t against you guys. That's sh*t talk not football talk. You must lead a fulfilling life with your head in your iPhone trolling other fan forums and chatting with your bffs all day.
Hahahahahaha!! 👧👧👧👧

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:24 am

Don't get all fired up over this guy, he's clearly trolling.

As much as this has been the inverse of our season, I do think this one will be decided in the 1st, maybe early into the 2nd quarter. We've had slow starts but in many of those games you knew it was a matter of time before we broke off a big play and stormed back. If that's how this game starts, I don't think we'll be storming back.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am

BizonProud wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am
84CatGrad wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

Sayeth the 1984 Graduate of the Montana Bobcats. Why didnt you just put down you full name. It's obvious you are very relevant! Hahaha.....😉
So I guess your full name is bizonproud???

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 am

CelticCat wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:24 am
Don't get all fired up over this guy, he's clearly trolling.

As much as this has been the inverse of our season, I do think this one will be decided in the 1st, maybe early into the 2nd quarter. We've had slow starts but in many of those games you knew it was a matter of time before we broke off a big play and stormed back. If that's how this game starts, I don't think we'll be storming back.
Yeah we will not be wearing down the Bison in this game. So I hope they have some other things in store for them early in the game. The holes have usually opened up using the Tenderizer (Iffanse) and TA a lot in the first half, but we will have to throw a mix of run/pass/misdirection in this game (first half). If we ram a square peg into a round hole the first half and get down 2-3 scores I don't think we'll be storming back like the Griz game either.
Last edited by CARDIAC_CATS on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

BizonProud
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BizonProud » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:39 am

RickRund wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am
BizonProud wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am
84CatGrad wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
BizonProud wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

So I guess your full name is bizonproud???
Welllll.....my full Christian name yeah.... but you can just call me Proud! Haha. 👧👧

lakesbison
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by lakesbison » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:40 am

catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am
I'm not super interested in talking smack with Bizon fans here, so I don't want to hear about how good NDSU is but I do have a couple questions for those fans. Do you think you've faced players in the skill positions as fast as Troy Andersen and Travis Jonsen? Secondly, have you faced an RB that runs as hard as Isaiah Ifanse? Lastly, have you faced an OL as good as what MSU has? Serious questions because I don't know.
Jerrick Mckinnon Georgia Southern/ Vikings
David Johnson UNI Arizona

another southern team that claims "southern speed"

#11 IOWA had some faster guys 2 years ago i'd imagine and a tad better O LIne.

ps- I don't know BizonProud but I could guess.... and he's doing a bad job trolling..... if he is a NDSU fan, you'd think he'd figure out my troll moves by now.... err i mean someone else's. :lol:

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 am

lakesbison
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by lakesbison » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 am

nice USA TODAY article on NDSU Quarterbacks today:

https://www.facebook.com/NdsuBisonFootballFans link to it there I think

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 am

lakesbison wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:40 am
catatac wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am
Jerrick Mckinnon Georgia Southern/ Vikings
David Johnson UNI Arizona

another southern team that claims "southern speed"

#11 IOWA had some faster guys 2 years ago i'd imagine and a tad better O LIne.

ps- I don't know BizonProud but I could guess.... and he's doing a bad job trolling..... if he is a NDSU fan, you'd think he'd figure out my troll moves by now.... err i mean someone else's. :lol:
I don't recall seeing McKinnon or Johnson playing against you guys the last few years, unless I missed the Bison jumping to the NFL for their big pay games.